Weapons manufacture from scratch

Fire2993

Hi everyone, after attending Manchester comicon last year, I got a bit hooked on making some of the weapons I saw there. Hope you like these pics, it shows even a novice can have loads of fun building props
. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    628.1 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
The first one, my 2012 lawgiver was originally a ps2 light gun, which it then built around with 2mm plastic sheets and a heat gun to mould the complicated bits. The second one is another computer game gun which was based on the 1995 lawgiver. A lot easier to alter than the first, so I added some LED lights and painted it. The other 2 are nerf guns. The first is just painted, but the second has LED lights fitted with a switch in the handle.
i find all my base items on e-bay or locally on gumtree, and then with some hints and ideas from you guys, alter them to suit my needs.
if you need any further info, please feel free to ask.
kev

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back