Wasteland Weapons

saphirekosmos

I have always had a soft spot for the whole post apocalyptic setting. I also prefer to do customprops as opposed to exact replicas. These are a few pieces I put together recently. They are officially the first in my Wasteland Weapons series. I will hopefully be getting write up on my site soon. Would love to see your guys's thoughts/opinions/critiques. =)

This guy is a barbarian double axe. Sadly the blades are carbide tipped mild steel so you can't actually hit anything with it. I still love the blade shape though and will eventually make a high carbon version.

WW_Axe01.jpgWW_Axe02.jpgWW_Axe03.jpgWW_Axe09.jpgWW_Axe10.jpgWW_Axe11.jpgWW_Axe12.jpg

This one is probably my favorite of the three. Not only does it look rather cool IMO but it is also functional since the blades used here were full carbon steel. I may or may not have been abusing some 2x4s in the shop. XD

WW_Mace07.jpgWW_Mace06.jpgWW_Mace01.jpgWW_Mace05.jpgWW_Mace04.jpgWW_Mace03.jpgWW_Mace02.jpgWW_Mace12.jpgWW_Mace13.jpg

Last of the three and the only one that was done with any real planning was the Band Sword. I made it from an old Bandsaw Blade and bits of steel I had lying around. This was actually the 2nd one that I ended up doing. The first was a total failure but it taught me how to do it right or the 2nd try. I was quite happy in the end.

WW_SawSword01.jpgWW_SawSword02.jpgWW_SawSword04.jpgWW_SawSword05.jpgWW_SawSword11.jpgWW_SawSword14.jpgWW_SawSword15.jpgWW_SawSword16.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back