Was Harrison Ford really in Back To The Future?

Quick google.
Megawhoosits writes:
According to the commentary on the DVD, with Bob Gale and Neil Canton, the guy driving the jeep is Walter Scott, the stunt co-ordinator (I just listened to it). Could they have been wrong? Possibly. But they're the freaking Producers, and according to the commentary, they're the ones that hired him, so since there happens to be a close up of the jeep driver in the film, I would say they're probably correct in their identification. Mystery solved. And for the record, the guy looks nothing like Harrison Ford, so I get the feeling the OP didn't even check this one for accuracy.

I take the producers over the tour guide.

Um....no.

I can't count the number of incorrect things I've heard come out of the mouth of Universal Studios Tour Guides.

(Ask for Babs)

Last edited:
Yeah this is why I'm asking.I seen that youtube clip and heard the speaker say that and was like WOW i never knew that lol.Oh well for a minute i thought bttf just got more awesome having indiana jones in it :lol

Sort of related, wasn't Ford one of Elliots' teachers in ET? Or the principal? Scene was cut, of course, but I seem to remember that.

Brian

Yes but you never see his face.

Steven Spielberg appears at the end of the Blues Brothers and John Landis is the motorcycle messenger in 1941.

It can't be Ford, there is no scar on that guys chin/lower lip area.

Yup, that's the giveaway.

BTTF was 85, ToD was 84...so here's a ToD screencap of what Harrison would have looked like:
114.jpg

See? Chin scar....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back