Harrison Ford Joins The MCU

It's cool, but I was REALLY hoping they'd bring in Sam Elliott. That moustache absolutely SCREAMS 'Red Hulk' to me.
Shown on a Conan episode:
Harrison Ford mustache.jpg

Wow, if this is true, I sure never would've guessed it. At 80 years old, we had heard rumors he was retiring after Indy 5.
Those rumors all seem to have sprung from an offhand statement by John Williams (in relation to his own retirement plan) presuming that Ford had already announced the same intention, so my guess is that Williams simply misconstrued an announcement that this would be Ford's final Indy movie.

I always got the sense that Ford was just done with acting. Maybe thats just for Star Wars but his heart doesnt seem to be in it as much anymore.

Feel Marvel would just spark up similar fandom that he would hate although maybe Ross wont do much in the MCU.

Yeah that was my impression too. For the last few years, I had the sense that he was just going back to his "greatest hits", maybe before winding it all down. I can only imagine what Marvel must be paying him to play this pretty major role since superhero movies otherwise don't seem like they would be in his wheelhouse.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back