Warped Fiberglass

and that inside looking bad, thats grinding down one of the inside layers because it was too thick, if i hadnt done that you wouldnt have been able to wear it because they were drips that become hard and then poke you when you wear it, its on the inside and will be covered with padding anyway.

Kylash, it IS your fault his heck is bigger than yours and you SHOULD give him a FULL refund and let him keep the helmet. I do not see one bit of warping. maybe he is saying the inside is not perfectly smooth?0_0
its the INSIDE of the helmet, no one will ever see it. and yes, the padding covers it up.

this all could have been settled through PM. Although, there's nothing to really settle...

just my .02
Scott

I really can't see the warping either.

I do see variations in the sculpt as well as thickness of the
helmets varies in places but the photo's do not show any
warping? You'll have to highlight the area's in the pictures
so we know what we are looking at.

Um.. why should Kylash give him a refund because this guy has a different sized neck than what the helmet wat originally sculpted for?

This is a KIT. If you want it to fit you, then you have to work on it yourself to fit it to your measurements. It's not Kylash's responsibility to get neck measurements for every single person who wants one.

I can see if someone commisioned him to finish the whole thing for them and they requested him to cut the neck hole bigger, but then it would be more money for labor.

Bottomline is if you aren't willing to put the time and effort to finish a kit for yourself... then what's the point of buying it? That's just laziness to me.

I don't see the warping that this guy is describing. There needs to be highlights to point this out like knightdriver said.

Berry

like ive said before, ive already offered to fix it but the offer was turned down. And Mike has already said he isnt complaining about his helmet, just informing other people who want to buy them. Well Ive stopped doing them for a little while now sinvce ive moved and no longer have the work area to do these. Point is, ive offered compensation aside from the extra pile of props he got but thats not what its about, he just wants to prove a point aparently, but i still see nothing. I think this thread is getting pointless and Im going to stop defending myself again something I dont even see. If Mike has more problems with this, he has ways to contact me, which is how this should have been handled in the first place.

Originally posted by trekkieb47@Sep 5 2005, 06:40 PM
Um.. why should Kylash give him a refund because this guy has a different sized neck than what the helmet wat originally sculpted for?
Berry
[snapback]1071813[/snapback]​

someone cannot detect sarcasm... :lol

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back