Warcraft Orc

Jasonium

After seeing SKS awesome orc build on therpf and getting giddy over the Warcraft trailer, I was bitten by the orc bug. I started by trying to make a muscle suit - first time. I sculpted the musculature in foam - making plenty of errors - skinned with a cheap green fleece and then painted in latex/acrylic paint until I got a nice avocadoey texture. The Doomhammer was made over a long weeked and modelled by my Son. Freehand eva foam mainly. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

So, I made 2 heads. The first was 1990s WOW video game look and then I tried my first ever clay sculpt and I aimed at getting a more realistic, Warcraft film look.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Again, basically I tried to mirror SKS build - as it was all pretty new ground to me - check out his build, its great. Anyway, here is a picture of my Orc guarding the front door. He is being shippped out tomorrow to the local Warhammer shop for a few days for their display.
image.jpgYou cant really see the scale of him but his forearms are a metre round. He is about 6 ft 10 and over a metre wide at the shoulders.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back