war mashine prop (need help)

Hammer

so like many others i came here after watching Stealth on youtube, and decided to start out with the War mashine build, with the pep files from his video DOWNLOAD - WAR MACHINE Pepakura Foam Template Files - YouTube
i got the files. and i got a question reguarding the thigh, there is only the left thigh in the folder, and i have no idea how to mod the pep´s. anyone has any right thigh pep file or a idea how to reverse it ? do i just mirror it?

btw hope this is the right forum to post after help, if not please tell me

so like many others i came here after watching Stealth on youtube, and decided to start out with the War mashine build, with the pep files from his video DOWNLOAD - WAR MACHINE Pepakura Foam Template Files - YouTube
i got the files. and i got a question reguarding the thigh, there is only the left thigh in the folder, and i have no idea how to mod the pep´s. anyone has any right thigh pep file or a idea how to reverse it ? do i just mirror it?

btw hope this is the right forum to post after help, if not please tell me

after your done tracing pattern on foam for left thigh you use that same pattern just flip it over and thats how u get the right thigh, have fun :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back