Want to see something cool!

Great compositions and layout. The photos are good as well, I could do without some of the hot spots of the lights, IÂ’d photoshop them over. But then again that might just be my own personal style as each photographer interprets the world a different way.

Great shots.

Your Girlfriend has a lot of talent but you already know that. ;)

I remember how she re-did your place and it was brilliant.

Tell her her fanclub on the rpf says Hello.. :)

Thanks all. Jennie says thanks too, I've shown her the thread and she's overwhelmed with the response, then again I figure there's no one who would appreciate these pics more then you guys.

Jez,

Believe it or not but the pics were actually taken with a rather crappy 5 megapixel compact camera. We're still saving up for a new Nikon digital system camera. The props were photographed in our living room against a pitch black back drop. She used natural light from a window as the main light and then used two small spotlights to create highlights and ambiance. There's no photoshop cheating done to them except for cropping and color/contrast adjusting.

Kenny,

She decided to leave the "hot spots" cause she feelt they added a "spacy" feel to the space props. You're totally right though, what looks totally wrong to one photographer can be a master piece to another. I concider photographs to be like paintings, there's no right or wrong, you either like it or you don't

Cheers,

Steve.

Wow, she got talent.
Steve....I cant wait to see what comes out of "our" little project. :love

Really cool pictures.

Tobias

Vackra bilder. Snygg komposition och ljussättning.
Bara en liten grej som jag lägger märke till, och de är att man kan se vardagsrumsfönstret reflekteras. Men det märks inte om man inte tänker på det... och vi har ju sett ert vardagsrum förut. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>(STEVE THE SWEDE @ Oct 6 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1333214[/snapback]</div>
Jez,

Believe it or not but the pics were actually taken with a rather crappy 5 megapixel compact camera. We're still saving up for a new Nikon digital system camera. The props were photographed in our living room against a pitch black back drop. She used natural light from a window as the main light and then used two small spotlights to create highlights and ambiance. There's no photoshop cheating done to them except for cropping and color/contrast adjusting.
Cheers,

Steve.
[/b]

DAMN DAMN DAMN - why did you have to say that?

I was right in my comfort zone thinking my lack of talent was down to your girlfriend probably having her own studio with pro 25 gigapixel DSLR, full of lights and stuff and and those things that look like upturned silver umbrellas from some cheesy British 60's SciFi flick.

Serious cudos to her mate.

Cheers

Jez

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back