Want to build a ANH Vader Saber: Help Please

history Hunter

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As some of you may know, I had my first successful "build" after having completed my Graflex Luke ANH saber. I'd like to build a Vader ANH saber, and know I'll need an "Emitter" shroud for my Heiland battery tube (which I don't yet have). The question: what kind of tube, exactly, do I need to buy, in order to serve as the basis for the build? Thanks in advance ... I'm sure this information is available just about everywhere, but trust you guys to give me the best, most accurate info!

Just to be clear ... for any of you in the process of building any OT Vader lightsaber ... the Heiland is just a substitute vintage flashgun to use ... however it's an MPP (Micro Precision Product Ltd.) vintage flashgun that was seen and used on screen!!!

Here's a picture of that MPP to enlighten y'all, many thanks to Kurtyboy :

(Picture courtesy Kurtyboy)

Now, . . . since those are quite rare to find, not to mention expensive, the Heiland (Made in the U.S.A.) is quite a nice option, if you're not interested in screen-accuracy, to persue and use for a Darth Vader lightsaber conversion, hence I recommended Roy to invest his time and efforts in recreating the best replica MPP parts to accommodate y'all in obtaining, being able to convert . . . and finally enjoy a Darth Vader lightsaber to complement your own STAR WARS Lightsaber Collection next to a Luke and OB1 ANH :)

Chaim

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back