"Walking Dead" Video Game

Now according to OXM, episode 2 should be released in the next month or two.

Man did they ever drop the ball on the whole monthly episode concept.

Excellent, I got the season pass and have been eagerly waiting for episode 2. I really enjoyed the first episode. Was a nice change of pace from the typical zombie shoot 'em ups.

Beat the game today in about 2 1/2 hours. Telltale really hits a home run with the story and the decisions that they place on you. I found myself debating at a couple parts for like 10 minutes on a decision.

Sadly that extra month wasn't utilized for checking for bugs. Almost every cutscene lagged when changing shots/cameras and for some reason, I beat the chapter but didn't get the achievements I should of. I guess I have to play throught it again.

Absolutely love the game. Very intriguing the way they made it, and even though I was skeptical at first, I am very impressed with the product so far.

Was able to play last night.
It's good so far but I can't figure out why Doug is in my storyline when he got wacked when I played part one.

Just finished the 2nd episode last night, and really enjoyed it. The game did a really great job of tugging on my heart strings, making me really care about the decisions I made. I'm glad that many of the decisions are timed with a short limit, forcing you to make a hasty decision. There ended up being a couple of decisions I regretted, but I know that is exactly how it really would have went down in the heat of the moment. Good stuff!

Was able to play last night.
It's good so far but I can't figure out why Doug is in my storyline when he got wacked when I played part one.

The first time I tried to start episode 2, it asked me "do you want to generate random decisions from skipped episodes", as if I hadn't played episode 1 yet. I had to load my previous saved game, then select episode 2, and my original decisions came through.

However, there was still one point where Kenny referenced a decision back from Hershel's farm and got it wrong. Bug maybe?

I've actually been following the game via YouTube playthroughs and it's been a great form of entertainment! It's almost like having another walking dead episode to watch. Looking forward to the upcoming installments! :):thumbsup

I bought ep. one and played it through to the end. (SPOILER) You come to point where you have to choose between saving Doug or Carrie (sp?). The game WOULDN'T let me save Carrie. (Which I wanted to do). I played the scene through twice and both times when I moved the reticle over Carrie, the icon to save her did NOT appear. Weird. So, just to get on with it, I saved Doug instead. A few minutes later in the game Doug asks, "Why am I still alive?" "Yeah," I thought. I have no idea either.

You know what would be kind cool for the game?

We see the survivors end up in Woodbury in the next episode, and we Lilly completing her destiny by killing Lori and Judith Grimes in the game like how it is in the comic.

You know what would be kind cool for the game?

We see the survivors end up in Woodbury in the next episode, and we Lilly completing her destiny by killing Lori and Judith Grimes in the game like how it is in the comic.

Holy crap, great catch there. I had to flip through my trades to confirm that the chick was actually named Lilly. If that ends up happening, then that would be insane and I would commend Telltale on linking up the stories like that

Holy crap, great catch there. I had to flip through my trades to confirm that the chick was actually named Lilly. If that ends up happening, then that would be insane and I would commend Telltale on linking up the stories like that

Yeah, the Lilly that shot Lori in the comic is the same one in the video game. She's one of the few characters from the comic to be in the game, as Telltale stated that they included her to tell a bit more of her story, as you didn't get much of her story in the comic.

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to go back and restart my games after my OS upgrade, and I replayed part 1 and 2. As a consequence, I was able to keep Carly from 1 to 2, which for some reason didn't take when I saved her the first time through. I also played through Part 3.

Spoiler for Part 3

THAT ***** LILLY KILLED CARLY AND I DIDN'T HAVE AN OPTION TO KILL HER??? Just 'leave her on the road' or let her get back on the RV? What kind of choice is that? SHOOT HER IN THE HEAD FOR MURDERING CARLY. I guess I shouldn't have gotten attached to Carly, with the way she's swappable in the game for Doug, but still. Damn. Did anyone let Lilly back on the RV and if so what happens to her after that?

I haven't played Part 4 yet because I want 5 out to make sure I again don't lose choices I make in 4 to not move over to 5.

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to go back and restart my games after my OS upgrade, and I replayed part 1 and 2. As a consequence, I was able to keep Carly from 1 to 2, which for some reason didn't take when I saved her the first time through. I also played through Part 3.

Spoiler for Part 3

THAT ***** LILLY KILLED CARLY AND I DIDN'T HAVE AN OPTION TO KILL HER??? Just 'leave her on the road' or let her get back on the RV? What kind of choice is that? SHOOT HER IN THE HEAD FOR MURDERING CARLY. I guess I shouldn't have gotten attached to Carly, with the way she's swappable in the game for Doug, but still. Damn. Did anyone let Lilly back on the RV and if so what happens to her after that?

I haven't played Part 4 yet because I want 5 out to make sure I again don't lose choices I make in 4 to not move over to 5.

Don't worry,

Many people feel the same way about her killing Doug. That's right, she kills Doug too. Of course, some could blame Doug, since he jumped in the way to take a bullet being directed at Ben, but she's still to blame for his death just as much as she's to blame for Carley. And the real shame is that no matter which one you save in Episode 1, they still end up dead in Episode 3.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back