Walking Dead Sheriff Uniform

This thread is fantastic!i'm trying to made myself a Sheriff uniform,but unfortunately here in Italy nothing of what i should use arrives.So,in order to don't pay a fortune fore the whole thing i'd but the rubies costume and modify it.and of course accompany with a big,shiny magnum :)

Thought people might like to see a few pics of Me as Rick Grimes with my friend John as my Shane! Had such a great time... couldn't move without being asked for photos!

g8shane_zps0cc9f131.jpg

RickandShane_zps0295eb7e.jpg

g9dentblackandwhite_zpsd2508479.jpg

Let me know what you think!

I talked with QM, they are in the process of updating their site. The pants are still available, they're just not showing up due to the update.

could someone tell me where to get the shane Walsh t shirt from please the one he wore in season 1 with the little sheriff badge thankyou

Last edited:
could someone tell me where to get the shane Walsh t shirt from please the one he wore in season 1 with the little sheriff badge thankyou

Nobody is currently producing them, so your best bet is to try someplace like cafe press and create it yourself.

Ok thanks anyway :) you dont happen to know anything about this shirt do you :unsure

Sorry, I haven't looked much into Shane's costume, but it appears to be a basic long sleeve button down with a blue pinstripe.

Maybe someone else could chime in with more info.

Sorry, I haven't looked much into Shane's costume, but it appears to be a basic long sleeve button down with a blue pinstripe.

Maybe someone else could chime in with more info.

Yeah i was looking along those sort of lines, i have found something similar off ebay, thanks for you help though :D

Does anyone know anything about these patches?
thtwd_patch1.jpg

While there are a few good enough versions out there, these seem the most screen accurate in terms of the brown colour and the bold lettering. Reference:
episode-1-rick-2.jpg

I've seen that holster before, I think it is linked somewhere in this thread - but with 600+ posts, I don't blame you for missing it!

Completely agree that it is WAY overpriced. I got my swivel holster on ebay for $40 or $50 within the last year or two, although I bought the 6" version as I did not want the barrel of my gun to stick out. It was a conscious choice to trade that bit of accuracy for my own personal aesthetics. But regardless of 4"or 6", they do pop up on ebay from time to time... you've just got to be diligent about keeping an eye out for it.

Rick Grimes Jacket.jpg

First time posting on these boards, just thought I'd post a pic of my authentic Rick Grimes jacket from Season 1

Sorry, I didn't realize it posted my messages from a while back haha...sorry for the multiple posts.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back