Walking Dead Rick Jacket

not the best of images but i wanted to try and make the suede on my jacket look slightly darker like in the 3rd pic attached because idk if you can really tell in the pictures but it is a reddy-brown colour which kinda bothers me.

does anyone know any methods i could use to make it darker?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-21 124023.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-21 124023.png
    780.7 KB · Views: 78
  • image_2024-04-21_124151448.png
    image_2024-04-21_124151448.png
    607.6 KB · Views: 72
  • image_2024-04-21_124411384.png
    image_2024-04-21_124411384.png
    708.4 KB · Views: 72
not the best of images but i wanted to try and make the suede on my jacket look slightly darker like in the 3rd pic attached because idk if you can really tell in the pictures but it is a reddy-brown colour which kinda bothers me.

dye or water but water might make you jacket feel crusty

what dyes would you recommend?
the only suede dye i’ve ever seen in effect is angelus dressing but it would probably make your jacket totally black instead of just darker so that’s where water comes in because water when it dries it’s not as dark but it’s darker than when you started if that makes sense

Disregard comment, I thought Magnoli had removed the Grimes jacket from their storefront

Still considering getting a redo, but I'm not even sure where to go

Last edited:
Disregard comment, I thought Magnoli had removed the Grimes jacket from their storefront

Still considering getting a redo, but I'm not even sure where to go
go with Suzhadi. I personally never understood the hype for Magnoli . The way they get the collar to flare out is great, but i can’t stand the way the zippers don’t run into the fur. The Suzhadi is definitely the most accurate on the market atm

Why would you want to dye it? The colors look really close to the original jacket to begin with. I'd say just wear it and see what happens.

Also, the fur looks spot on.

Does anyone know about Suzahdi's progress on jacket #2s collar design
are you referring to if the collar design has gotten more accurate , or are you talking about how i was saying im working with them to get the other look for the collar, which has the suede showing at the back ?

it fits pretty normal. like the suzahdi. i say just get a size bigger than usual if you wanna look like jacket 3. jacket 3 is taken in at the sides though so maybe you can ask them to kinda taper it
as I understand from the words of other buyers, suzahdi is a lottery if you buy another jacket, then at least it will have a different collar

Update from me:
Today i finally got the return address from Suzahdi. Tomorrow i will ship the jacket back to them and they said to me if they received the jacket they will start doing my replacement jacket. I updated my requirements for the replacement Jacket:

1. The same thing as from the beginning. The Color and the Texture should look like the one from picture number 1. I would be happy with both versions.

2. The shape of the Collar should look like the one from Picture 2. I send them Picture 2.1 only for more precise explanation.

3. I want 2 lines of seam on the cuffs like the UGG has. (Picture 3)

4. I want the blue inner lining material like on picture 4

Now i hope they will add all my requirements and i hope they making it good. They said to me they send me pictures to get my approval before shipping the replacement jacket to me. If i get the first pictures of the jacket i will share it here. Wish me luck.

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpeg
    IMG_0368.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0364.jpeg
    IMG_0364.jpeg
    333.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0365.jpeg
    IMG_0365.jpeg
    582 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0366.jpeg
    IMG_0366.jpeg
    277.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0367.jpeg
    IMG_0367.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 51
Update from me:
Today i finally got the return address from Suzahdi. Tomorrow i will ship the jacket back to them and they said to me if they received the jacket they will start doing my replacement jacket. I updated my requirements for the replacement Jacket:

1. The same thing as from the beginning. The Color and the Texture should look like the one from picture number 1. I would be happy with both versions.

2. The shape of the Collar should look like the one from Picture 2. I send them Picture 2.1 only for more precise explanation.

3. I want 2 lines of seam on the cuffs like the UGG has. (Picture 3)

4. I want the blue inner lining material like on picture 4

Now i hope they will add all my requirements and i hope they making it good. They said to me they send me pictures to get my approval before shipping the replacement jacket to me. If i get the first pictures of the jacket i will share it here. Wish me luck.
good stuff man, did they say all of those things were achievable on their end? i could only assume it is

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back