Walking Dead Rick Jacket

They’re even harder to find now than they were a year ago and people are asking way too much when it’s just not worth it (to me) unless that doesn’t bother you in which case you’ll most likely have to do a deep search to find one. eBay is out of them from what I remember and I’ve seen a few for sale on random forum websites but were posted at $1400 which is just dumb to me but to others it’s their money I’m not one to judge how others spend their money. So if you want what you could do is a request thread of the Ugg on multiple websites see what people have I know it’s a stretch but you never know. Other than that like I said search deeply you might stumble on the one I found for 1400 I couldn’t tell you how to find it I sorta stumbled on to it but I decided not to go that route
Hi there do you have any idea at all where you saw the ugg jacket was it recent? i have tried ebay regularly grailled , poshmark, etsy to no avail, if you could remember it would be great.

Hi there do you have any idea at all where you saw the ugg jacket was it recent? i have tried ebay regularly grailled , poshmark, etsy to no avail, if you could remember it would be great.
This was a while ago I wouldn’t even be able to recall the first clue of how I landed on that site sorry my dude

No problem mate thanks for your help
Considering the likelihood of finding an exact Ugg jacket at all is slim to none and probably for an outrageous price, Indy Magnoli's jacket may be the next best thing since he was able to source the exact same suede using a sample one of our members sent to him from a real Ugg jacket. For now we're just waiting on Trev's impressions on it within the next couple weeks whenever it arrives, but given Magnoli's track record with great quality I'd definitely go for it ;)

Yeah I mean I’m not that picky when it comes to replication I mostly bought it to help this thread out I was seconds away from buying the White Sheep Leather then saw all the very thorough criticism of it on this thread and decided y’all were right that it could be way better quality than WSL and then I scrolled through y’alls adventures with Suhzahdi or however you spell them and seen that that fell through and that they were stealing modeled example photos from Magnolis pre-pre-pre design for the replica. As soon as I saw him post on here and visited his site I knew he was gonna try to help this thread with screen accurate replication considering how much work he’s put into it I figured I’d help him and y’all out by taking one for the team because I do seem to really like the quality and style of his other jackets so I’m sure it’ll be great. I know the biggest criticism of Rick’s jacket replicas on this thread seems to be the collar replication of Ricks already altered Ugg so I’ll do what I can do show it so that you guys can make constructive suggestions if it doesn’t meet your expectations. But as for me I wanted a good jacket anyway so I won’t care too much about the accuracy I do believe for this collar though he used Razor’s most recent notes and suggestions on the collar design as he stated anyway so we’ll see.

Yeah I mean I’m not that picky when it comes to replication I mostly bought it to help this thread out I was seconds away from buying the White Sheep Leather then saw all the very thorough criticism of it on this thread and decided y’all were right that it could be way better quality than WSL and then I scrolled through y’alls adventures with Suhzahdi or however you spell them and seen that that fell through and that they were stealing modeled example photos from Magnolis pre-pre-pre design for the replica. As soon as I saw him post on here and visited his site I knew he was gonna try to help this thread with screen accurate replication considering how much work he’s put into it I figured I’d help him and y’all out by taking one for the team because I do seem to really like the quality and style of his other jackets so I’m sure it’ll be great. I know the biggest criticism of Rick’s jacket replicas on this thread seems to be the collar replication of Ricks already altered Ugg so I’ll do what I can do show it so that you guys can make constructive suggestions if it doesn’t meet your expectations. But as for me I wanted a good jacket anyway so I won’t care too much about the accuracy I do believe for this collar though he used Razor’s most recent notes and suggestions on the collar design as he stated anyway so we’ll see.
Honestly same, I'm tempted to just order the jacket with the stock collar design but have 2 interior pockets. Just gotta wait a little longer once my savings are up and I see how your jacket looks, glad you went ahead and bought it man

Just wanted to help y’all out and Indy went out of his way to work with this thread so I felt pretty compelled to go this route I doubt I’ll regret it regardless but like I said hopefully it’ll help this thread with further construction of this replica

Considering the likelihood of finding an exact Ugg jacket at all is slim to none and probably for an outrageous price, Indy Magnoli's jacket may be the next best thing since he was able to source the exact same suede using a sample one of our members sent to him from a real Ugg jacket. For now we're just waiting on Trev's impressions on it within the next couple weeks whenever it arrives, but given Magnoli's track record with great quality I'd definitely go for it ;)
Yes going with Indy is a good idea i have a jacket from him already but it is currently at my taylors having the collar redone if you or anyone else would like i can post some pics of it when she has finished the collar? :cool:

20191014_130317.jpg

Attachments

• 20191014_130319.jpg
    20191014_130319.jpg
    803.1 KB · Views: 325
  • 20191014_130427.jpg
    20191014_130427.jpg
    734.9 KB · Views: 337
  • 20191014_130830.jpg
    20191014_130830.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 316
  • 20191014_130637.jpg
    20191014_130637.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 303
  • A97BDB89-34AA-4B03-9574-F6A2CCFCF46E.jpeg
    A97BDB89-34AA-4B03-9574-F6A2CCFCF46E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 321
  • 41737857-FA44-4FD9-9490-42252CEBD657.jpeg
    41737857-FA44-4FD9-9490-42252CEBD657.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 301
  • 95A221BA-6728-473B-8F97-71F39859DF12.jpeg
    95A221BA-6728-473B-8F97-71F39859DF12.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 310
  • 17F69BF5-4471-45FF-99C0-0EC71587455C.jpeg
    17F69BF5-4471-45FF-99C0-0EC71587455C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 305
Ignore the acne on my face I’m in my 20s with acne I know it sucks but these photos were taken from two different phones due to my sister’s stubbornness not wanting to do photos today but the jacket arrived and decided to take these photos with two phones hope this helps y’all but me personally I love the jacket very much it’s a lot warmer than it looks that’s for sure it is nice nice nice quality

Ignore the acne on my face I’m in my 20s with acne I know it sucks but these photos were taken from two different phones due to my sister’s stubbornness not wanting to do photos today but the jacket arrived and decided to take these photos with two phones hope this helps y’all but me personally I love the jacket very much it’s a lot warmer than it looks that’s for sure it is nice nice nice quality
hi dude dont worry about the acne its barely recognisable and i would not have given it a second thought if you had not said anything! alot of us get itand it will pass my friend! The jacket looks good by the way im glad you like it i think Indy has done a fine job of it! the suede is beautiful isnt it? mine has an elasticated effect, nice one mate

And Indy I left a pretty nice review on Magnoli Clothiers FB Page and it went through but the website won’t post my review for magnoliclothiers . com, gonna try the non mobile site in just a minute but I will post it

hi dude dont worry about the acne its barely recognisable and i would not have given it a second thought if you had not said anything! alot of us get itand it will pass my friend! The jacket looks good by the way im glad you like it i think Indy has done a fine job of it! the suede is beautiful isnt it? mine has an elasticated effect, nice one mate
Thank you man appreciate it. It is a beautiful quality these pictures don’t show it as good but trust me it’s pretty! The collar can be altered by hand in a way that it sits almost exactly like Ricks and have tested it with heavy movement (I ran around lol) the collar will stay in that position. No complaints on my behalf exact my room now smells like strong suede leather lol but I love that smell.

Thank you man appreciate it. It is a beautiful quality these pictures don’t show it as good but trust me it’s pretty! The collar can be altered by hand in a way that it sits almost exactly like Ricks and have tested it with heavy movement (I ran around lol) the collar will stay in that position. No complaints on my behalf exact my room now smells like strong suede leather lol but I love that smell.
no worries my friend, yes the collar is durable and you can tweak it yourself to get it a certain shape i do that with a couple of my jackets, what colour exactly are the side panels ,did you have them made to your own colour preference? Yeah i love that suede smell its in the top!

to compare the two collar effects of Rick’s Ugg and Magnoli’s..

1AB78012-FBE3-4542-8F56-3787B81F7857.jpeg

now looking at Ricks collar these effects look identical. So you can change the stance on this collar it’s quite flexible for a shearling collar and I’m wondering if when Womble altered Andrew Lincoln’s the subtraction of that extra shearling from the Ugg gave it that flexible effect as well which would also explain why his effect sometimes changes in different scenes. So case in point..the original Ugg’s shearling is WAYYY too thick negating flexibility so Womble altered it to be so. That’s what I’m gathering anyway. I love it!

Attachments

• F487560F-A924-49C7-A796-12CD8A124551.jpeg
    F487560F-A924-49C7-A796-12CD8A124551.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
no worries my friend, yes the collar is durable and you can tweak it yourself to get it a certain shape i do that with a couple of my jackets, what colour exactly are the side panels ,did you have them made to your own colour preference? Yeah i love that suede smell its in the top!
No I didn’t add any instructions except measurement changes and stuff but it’s the stretchy light maroon looking and yeah the smell of suede leather is now all in this house haha it’s pretty awesome

to compare the two collar effects of Rick’s Ugg and Magnoli’s..

View attachment 1072500
now looking at Ricks collar these effects look identical. So you can change the stance on this collar it’s quite flexible for a shearling collar and I’m wondering if when Womble altered Andrew Lincoln’s the subtraction of that extra shearling from the Ugg gave it that flexible effect as well which would also explain why his effect sometimes changes in different scenes. So case in point..the original Ugg’s shearling is WAYYY to thick negating flexibility so Womble altered it to be so. That’s what I’m gathering anyway. I love it!
Hi dude yes the way you have styled your collar compared to ricks in the pic is so so close. its great to see someone on this thread with such a great replica!

No I didn’t add any instructions except measurement changes and stuff but it’s the stretchy light maroon looking and yeah the smell of suede leather is now all in this house haha it’s pretty awesome
Hi Trev here is a couple of pics of my jacket i bought from a place called leatherware on ebay i asked them to customise the collar for me and this was the outcome, its not in the same league as yours as it doesn't have the side panels or more intricate detail and better suede , but i must say i really love the collar shape , also the shearling is a different colour but i really like that as well!

Attachments

• IMG_20191015_060802.jpg
    IMG_20191015_060802.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20191015_060752.jpg
    IMG_20191015_060752.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 158
Hi Trev here is a couple of pics of my jacket i bought from a place called leatherware on ebay i asked them to customise the collar for me and this was the outcome, its not in the same league as yours as it doesn't have the side panels or more intricate detail and better suede , but i must say i really love the collar shape , also the shearling is a different colour but i really like that as well!
Nice that is a fine collar design yeah it’s still pretty cool man I like it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back