Wal-Mart Plasma Cannon Completed

A Hunters Moon

Just found this toy gun at Wal-Mart for 5 bucks. It looked like I could get a funky looking plasma cannon out of it with a little work. I've noticed that the cannons tend to be as diverse as the hunters behind them.

View attachment 94362

View attachment 94363

I'm not sure if this has any potential but I thought with a great deal of alterations it might work. Such as removing the handle, trigger, cap, and the orange cylinder in the middle. Then adding extra details and an armature. I came to you gracious people to see wether I should go through with it or take it back. I dunno, what do you guys think?

That's sick as ****!

Do you mind if I copy/use this idea myself?!

Not a problem at all ONE END. Part of the reason I posted the pics was so others could look for it themselves. I'll be showing my progress as I go along. In return I hope you post your ideas here as well. It's my first outting so all opinions or suggestions are welcome.

I was eating my McDonalds biscuts and gravy this morning and well . . . . gravy cup turned plasma canister! lol

toygun4.jpg

The foams a bit unstable so I think I'll make a mold and then an impression with modeling clay. It'll be a bit heavier but easier to alter and add detail to. Am I on the right path here? I'm feeling pretty good about it so far.

Thanks for the input guys! Just a mini update. I don't have enough modeling clay. :) Grrrrrr! So I've had to place an order. Should take about a week or so to get here. More updates to come once I recieve it . . . .

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back