Vulcan eyebrow question

darthgordon

Sr Member
So this weekend, I am planning on doing Vulcan make-up for someone. They have blond hair but will be wearing a dark Vulcan wig. My plan was to use eyebrow wax to cover up the existing eyebrows completely and attach fake ones. The problem is, that I can't find anything for eyebrow wigs that were remotely Vulcan looking.

So my latest brainstorm (and it's down to the wire now), is to buy one or two thin fake mustaches and trim them to look like eyebrows.

I'm wondering if anyone knows or thinks this will work... in other words, can I shape these to look like eyebrows, or will attempting to trim them make them fall apart?

I've used a mustache to make my eyebrows for the Wicked Witch of the West. The biggest advice I can give is trim from the bottom of the 'stache only.

Lynn

So this weekend, I am planning on doing Vulcan make-up for someone. They have blond hair but will be wearing a dark Vulcan wig. My plan was to use eyebrow wax to cover up the existing eyebrows completely and attach fake ones. The problem is, that I can't find anything for eyebrow wigs that were remotely Vulcan looking.

So my latest brainstorm (and it's down to the wire now), is to buy one or two thin fake mustaches and trim them to look like eyebrows.

I'm wondering if anyone knows or thinks this will work... in other words, can I shape these to look like eyebrows, or will attempting to trim them make them fall apart?

Yes! It will in fact work EXTREMELY WELL! They already make a Mustache that is PERFECT for a Vulcan Eyebrow, once turned upside down!

If you should ever want Bushyier Eyebrows, for Older Vulcans, or Klingon's?

Try using the "Side Burns" lace hair pieces instead! You can cut them from the back to make ANY SHAPE! Just make sure that, the direction of the hair flows the way you want it to, when finished.

I play "Professor Dumbledore" quite often, and I have to use Fake Eyebrows constantly, because older men have REALLY BUSHY Eyebrows!

Even when I dress up like "Gandalf, the Grey"? Same procedure! Good Luck! :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back