Voltron "Legendary Defender' netflix build

IM Nation

Sr Member
will be working to build this awesome suit the voltron netflix legendary defender robot
will be starting with the helmet. 3d model is modelled by my friend zhanpakto

9284c128fc0ae9c312a4d1ba348ed226283d379c_zpsu6ndewa1.jpg

iso_zps0et9jory.jpg

voltron%20side_zpsyd0qhfgi.jpg

front_zpsrksr8qat.jpg

back_zps9twelbvh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got finished watching all episodes and by the last one figured someone would be working on a suit.

This is definitely something I need to build.

Are you going to do lights? If you are and need circuit boards let me know. I can fabricate them in either through-hole or surface mount designs.

I'm actually starting a paladin build within the next couple of days here. Can't wait to see how the big guy here turns out.

Amazing work, can't wait to see the rest - makes me really excited and gives me the case of goosies. Will you be making this available for download, either way well done?

Holy crap, that is amazing. I just introduced my kids to Voltron through the original series, they're 5 & 7. About the same age I was when I was captivated by the 5 space explorers. They would flip their lids for a Voltron helmet. This looks amazing, are you going to share the model.

I honestly just would be into the helmet, they love to make stuff and have done some fun stuff with simple cardboard boxes that I think is just so awesome that they have wild imaginations with simple things. My son came to me with a case from Girl Scout Cookies and said " if you cut a hole for my head and arms; take these to flaps and glue them on the back it'll be my Buzz Lightyear suit." (he's the 5 yr old) and proceeded to run around the lawn zooming on adventures. This would just blow their minds.

hi there guys the 3d model is build by a professional modeller of mine.. file is can be purchased. helmet is done
body still work in progress 80%

thanks for kind comments guyz

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back