Voltron "Legendary Defender' netflix build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just got finished watching all episodes and by the last one figured someone would be working on a suit.

This is definitely something I need to build.

Teddz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Are you going to do lights? If you are and need circuit boards let me know. I can fabricate them in either through-hole or surface mount designs.

Buliwif

I'm actually starting a paladin build within the next couple of days here. Can't wait to see how the big guy here turns out.

SOLKAR001

Amazing work, can't wait to see the rest - makes me really excited and gives me the case of goosies. Will you be making this available for download, either way well done?

jmaxwell522

Holy crap, that is amazing. I just introduced my kids to Voltron through the original series, they're 5 & 7. About the same age I was when I was captivated by the 5 space explorers. They would flip their lids for a Voltron helmet. This looks amazing, are you going to share the model.

I honestly just would be into the helmet, they love to make stuff and have done some fun stuff with simple cardboard boxes that I think is just so awesome that they have wild imaginations with simple things. My son came to me with a case from Girl Scout Cookies and said " if you cut a hole for my head and arms; take these to flaps and glue them on the back it'll be my Buzz Lightyear suit." (he's the 5 yr old) and proceeded to run around the lawn zooming on adventures. This would just blow their minds.

OBI WAN KEN0B1

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow that looks amazing. Are you using Blender ? can't wait to see the finished product. Are you going to 3d Print it ?

IM Nation

Sr Member
hi there guys the 3d model is build by a professional modeller of mine.. file is can be purchased. helmet is done
body still work in progress 80%

thanks for kind comments guyz