Vintage Raiders poster, is it real?

Dagobah Don

Sr Member
I recently bought a vintage Raiders poster (1982 re release version) and it has all the earmarks -- folded, aged, the correct GAU demarcation at the bottom...

I was wondering about the paper density though, as it seems much thinner than modern posters. Could it possibly be a fake?

I recently bought a vintage Raiders poster (1982 re release version) and it has all the earmarks -- folded, aged, the correct GAU demarcation at the bottom...

I was wondering about the paper density though, as it seems much thinner than modern posters. Could it possibly be a fake?

I collect vintage daybill posters ( one of which is an original raiders poster ) and I can say they're are all on very thin paper.

Back in the day these were printed on the cheapest paper sent out to cinemas and then disposed of. I remember that my ALIEN daybill felt like it was printed on rice paper!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back