Done / Completed .: Vintage Found Part :..: ESB Luke Skywalker GRAFLEX Clamp Cards / PCB Boards :.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bradberry00

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First 12 should go out TOMORROW!

Those of you who ordered one, I made these just a hair wider than 5/8" (and I mean just barely)... they fit my Roman's replica GRAFLEX, but are tight. A little time with some sandpaper should make them fit perfectly. I did this to account for any loose or sloppy GRAFLEX clamps out there.

Last edited: