Video Prop Reviews (Latest: Indiana Jones Grail Manuscript & GoT Longclaw/Ice Sword)

Re: Video Prop Reviews (Latest: Game of Thrones Longclaw Sword & Cap Shield)

Just seen your amazing review! Thanks!

Re: Video Prop Reviews (Latest: Game of Thrones Longclaw Sword & Cap Shield)

Just seen your amazing review! Thanks!

Thanks!! I'm happy that you enjoyed my review. ;)

Can't wait to add your Captain Hook's Hook and your Last Crusade Manuscript to my collection as well!

Re: Video Prop Reviews (Latest: Game of Thrones ICE Sword & Cap Shield)

Great review of the Cap shield. I just recently purchased a similar version from someone on the forum. I was curious, what type of display stand are you using for it? I've been struggling with how best to display it but the stand you use in the video seems ideal.

Great review of the Cap shield. I just recently purchased a similar version from someone on the forum. I was curious, what type of display stand are you using for it? I've been struggling with how best to display it but the stand you use in the video seems ideal.

PM'd agente007 a little while ago, but I'll mention it here just in case anyone else has the same question. The display stand I use is a standard Guitar Stand - I just happened to use one that was for a once popular game called... Guitar Hero. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, new review!

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Grail Manuscript (1912, Donovan's Friar & Grail Knight)

PM'd agente007 a little while ago, but I'll mention it here just in case anyone else has the same question. The display stand I use is a standard Guitar Stand - I just happened to use one that was for a once popular game called... Guitar Hero. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, new review!

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - Grail Manuscript (1912, Donovan's Friar & Grail Knight)

Thanks again. I found a guitar stand from Monoprice (of all places!) that works perfectly. :thumbsup
6021101.jpg

Foldable Guitar Stand - Monoprice.com

Re: Video Prop Reviews (Latest: Indiana Jones Grail Manuscript & GoT Longclaw/Ice Swo

I loved your videos I also have a long claw, Grail Diary and after seeing your video ordered my own grail on eBay and I must say it's a beautiful looking replica

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back