Venom Costume Webbing ?

SPDOmegaRanger

does anyone plan to attempt a go at doing the Spiderman 3 Venom costume webbing and symbol, ive seen on ebay the patterns but im looking for the urethrane webbing myself as i want to get a black suit and just add that onto it.

You mean this?
2005297862317928478_rs.jpg

I want to try and do the upper head portion of just the symbiote covering his head.

yes something like that just mainly the symbol i want to do a cross between black spiderman and venom, movie style wise, thats why im hoping to get standard spiderman urethane webbing and then get a venom symbol

So you want to do a movie version cross?
Would it look somthing like this?
BlackSpiderman.JPG

As in the black movie suit and then the venom spider over top.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LogansRunner @ Apr 6 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]1456696[/snapback]</div>

[/b]

i think he means a black movie spiderman suit like the one offered in the junkyard and making it into a venom suit with the altered urethane webbing,

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mez7 @ Apr 6 2007, 11:52 AM) [snapback]1456740[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LogansRunner @ Apr 6 2007, 10:39 AM) [snapback]1456696[/snapback]

[/b]

i think he means a black movie spiderman suit like the one offered in the junkyard and making it into a venom suit with the altered urethane webbing,
[/b][/quote]

that basically it a Black Movie Spiderman with the symbol changed to venoms symbol, i have a funny feeling ill have to chat with ludakris from BOTB about venoms symbol

Venom webbing design please!!!

ok im looking for the venom webbing design from the new Spider-Man 3 movie does anybody know where i can receive such a picture or design!?!? :unsure

does anyone plan to attempt a go at doing the Spiderman 3 Venom costume webbing and symbol, ive seen on ebay the patterns but im looking for the urethrane webbing myself as i want to get a black suit and just add that onto it.

Ebay isn't the greatest place to go for something like that, although it's still a good idea to check them out because something may pop up that you like. I'm not exactly sure where the best place to obtain urethane webbing. I'd browse google and this forum in search of someone that sells sets; then ask them if they sell individual pieces.

Hard to fine urethan like the movie version of venom...

Ebay isn't the greatest place to go for something like that, although it's still a good idea to check them out because something may pop up that you like. I'm not exactly sure where the best place to obtain urethane webbing. I'd browse google and this forum in search of someone that sells sets; then ask them if they sell individual pieces.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back