VaPOOrize!

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone worked on this? I would love to have a can of VaPOOrize. Would make a great paper prop.

12.jpg

Dreamworks released cans of it (it was actually air freshener, of course) as promotional material back during the initial release of the film... they were floating around for a while on eBay. I'm sure One of those cans would be great source material for a screen-accurate version

Originally posted by SurferGeek@Feb 23 2006, 03:46 AM
Has anyone worked on this?  I would love to have a can of VaPOOrize.  Would make a great paper prop.

12.jpg

[snapback]1191119[/snapback]​

LMAO..

The spray can itself appears to be a bit weird. Seldom do I recall seeing a can with a metal bottom rim and a plastic style sprayer. plastic sprayer looks other than normal as well. I haven't explored sprayer emitter but this design just doesn't seem to register with me.

Ha. "emitter" I can see a lightsaber addict doing a search now and going Poo. WTF?

Your wish is my command. I don't have the font Interstate Ultra Black (http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/fontbureau/interstate/ultrablack/) , so I couldn't recreate the Vanderpark logo -- if someone wants to do that for me, that'd be great.

I'm sure there's a ton o' crap wrong with it (and you'll need to resize it to print). So I'll wait for feedback before posting it in the free props thread.

(Click the image for the *HUGE* version)

You are 'da man. That's outstanding. Thank you. Would you mind posting that to the "Free Paper Props" thread? Either way, thanks again.

Actually, I'm "'da woman," ;) but I'll take compliments where I can get 'em. I don't think this is completely accurate, so I want to wait for the world to weigh-in before I post it on the Free Props thread -- I felt like the space shuttle label discussion went on too long over there.

That looks really good. I think you should just make the lettering under the logo bold. Apart from that, can't see anything

Canned air. Makes sense, if you were to invert a can of compressed air and spray the trigger you will liquid/gas effect similar to the movie. Finding the nozzle would be great. Another "cheap" prop.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back