VaPOOrize!

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by SurferGeek, Feb 22, 2006.

1. SurferGeek

SurferGeek Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Has anyone worked on this? I would love to have a can of VaPOOrize. Would make a great paper prop.

[​IMG]

2. Jedirick

Jedirick Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Dug these out of my "projects I'll never do file" :)

hope they can be useful

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Neon Sentry

Neon Sentry Sr Member

Dreamworks released cans of it (it was actually air freshener, of course) as promotional material back during the initial release of the film... they were floating around for a while on eBay. I'm sure One of those cans would be great source material for a screen-accurate version

4. forcefx

forcefx Active Member

LMAO..

5. Jedirick

The spray can itself appears to be a bit weird. Seldom do I recall seeing a can with a metal bottom rim and a plastic style sprayer. plastic sprayer looks other than normal as well. I haven't explored sprayer emitter but this design just doesn't seem to register with me.

Ha. "emitter" I can see a lightsaber addict doing a search now and going Poo. WTF?

6. Jedirick

I'd like to do a travel size with the belt holster. :)

7. slave1driver

slave1driver New Member

LOVE the vapoorise props.

Anyone doing a vapoorize T? How bout a "pocket flan" T? That would be awsome.....

8. juno

juno Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Your wish is my command. I don't have the font Interstate Ultra Black (http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/fontbureau/interstate/ultrablack/) , so I couldn't recreate the Vanderpark logo -- if someone wants to do that for me, that'd be great.

I'm sure there's a ton o' crap wrong with it (and you'll need to resize it to print). So I'll wait for feedback before posting it in the free props thread.

(Click the image for the *HUGE* version)
    [​IMG]

9. SurferGeek

You are 'da man. That's outstanding. Thank you. Would you mind posting that to the "Free Paper Props" thread? Either way, thanks again.

10. juno

juno Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Actually, I'm "'da woman," ;) but I'll take compliments where I can get 'em. I don't think this is completely accurate, so I want to wait for the world to weigh-in before I post it on the Free Props thread -- I felt like the space shuttle label discussion went on too long over there.

11. TFrosst

TFrosst Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That looks really good. I think you should just make the lettering under the logo bold. Apart from that, can't see anything

12. slave1driver

slave1driver New Member

13. SurferGeek

Canned air. Makes sense, if you were to invert a can of compressed air and spray the trigger you will liquid/gas effect similar to the movie. Finding the nozzle would be great. Another "cheap" prop.

14. p0sitr0nic

p0sitr0nic Well-Known Member

what is this from??

15. xionx2k1

xionx2k1 New Member