Done / Completed V3 Emitter Limited Run Thread for V2/V3 Builder’s Kit

This couldn't have happened as easily if it weren't for you, Halliwax, and Anakin Starkiller! I now put my hopes in the machine shop and wait patiently and prepare.

If anyone needs international shipping estimates, the either reply here or PM me to get a grand total estimate.

All continental US run participants are looking at from $5-$10 shipping depending on what the estimator spits out. I think there are over 5 rate zones in the US. All zones closest to mine will have the cheapest ($5) shipping.

I ran this through the estimator and the rate is $14.25. With PayPal fees this comes to $15. The estimated grand total for your invoice should be $40, if the prices aren't higher by the time I mail this.

The 30th will be here before you know it! I'm all ready for shipping once the invoices are sent. The boxes are folded and ready. I'll send PMs for all those on this list requesting the minimum information required to send invoices and submit shipping details. It's hopefully about 2 weeks and a few days away before I start this process.

I checked on our order and they changed the estimated shipping date to tomorrow, 12-31-19. I hope it doesn't continue getting pushed back. I'll post updates as I find out.

Tracking info has been added for our order. Estimated arrival of emitters is early next week. I have sent PMs requesting shipping/billing information to all run participants. This will help me move along quicker with invoicing and then shipping, once the emitters have been verified.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back