Done / Completed V3 Emitter Limited Run Thread for V2/V3 Builder’s Kit

I’m really surprised as well, I still have to edit that video.

I’m so far behind, this week is a slow week, setting up a new job and waiting for permitting so I’ve been slowly cracking away at night

Should have something by this weekend

I hope things are getting better, Halliwax! And don’t worry. It’s not like I’ve been checking your YouTube channel every morning and night hoping that the video will be up. ;)

We're at seven until we got the magic 30 number. Then Halliwax would want 4. The countdown is to 30, but I'll make an order of at least ten if there's no more interest.

We're at seven until we got the magic 30 number. Then Halliwax would want 4. The countdown is to 30, but I'll make an order of at least ten if there's no more interest.

Technically we need 26 right, because then I’m good for the final 4.

Technically we need 26 right, because then I’m good for the final 4.
Right now, we only have 7 emitters in the project run that are wanted. If the remaining 23 needed spots are filled, then Halliwax's order will increase to 4 to meet the easier price point.

It would probably be wiser to wait until at least 30 are needed before making the final order. If 30 aren't met, we will be looking at a higher price point. That is, unless I try quoting a different machine shop.

So yes, we would need a total of 26 on top of your order of 4. It's still a ways off.

Count me in for 1 guys, this needs more publicity. If halliwax vouches for you then that's good enough for me. Has anyone posted on the Facebook groups? Luke rotj addict support group, thin neck addicts and elite lightsaber society

George just to confirm, these emitters will NOT have holes drilled in them right?
The current model has no holes. I don't know if we want the machine shop to pre-drill and tap the V3's big 5mm grub screw hole. I think that'd be hard to get exactly in the right spot every time considering this is a threaded part. Maybe not?

I think I'd rather leave that to your tutorial just as in your V3 drill and tap instructions. We might need a new Trooper Trent template for this part, however. The old one might fit.

Last edited:
Since I am looking for a Rudy Pendo V3 and didnt find any, maybe I’ll be interested if the price go down to 30-40$
And I would buy another builder kit
thanks

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back