V - TV Series (1984)

Sure is..

Untitled-1.jpg

been trying to figure out how to make one of these cheaply, the only two ways I can think of is, there are credit card sized acrylic cases that hold single trading cards? they might do for the casing, the other idea was, I saw some clear acrylic picture frames, 2 pieces held together by magnets in the corners, one of these looked the perfect size, except it's a bit too thick......

anyone else got any ideas

I wish I had some ideas for you Bro, but sadly I don't. A cool prop to have for sure, right up there with the blaster, and key:)

I'll see how I get on with the acrylic, it sure would look good next to my key and laser pistol, you are right ; )

That's a bummer Brotha, but did you see the interest thread that Beechy started in the Junkyard? He may be able to help you out with one, as he is considering doing a run:love

Hey hey.. Yeah about $20, just over.. I have actually gotten JK to organise them and get a prop guy to make them, which he has.. I know the V fans don't like to go through him for gear, due to his history, but I have been working with him to get his rep back up.. I've just got to get some cash together and will be getting about 20 off him shortly, so if people do feel hesitant in using him they can get them through me, though shipping will be higher due to coming from Australia instead of US..

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back