V - TV Series (1984)

VIDCard.png
[/IMG]

Last week somebody posted the picture on the right, which I cleaned yesterday with CorelDraw.

Estimated size of a credit card, but thicker.

Enjoy

Dietrich

VIDCard.png
[/IMG]

Last week somebody posted the picture on the right, which I cleaned yesterday with CorelDraw.

Estimated size of a credit card, but thicker.

Enjoy

Dietrich

This is exact what I've been trying to find someone with skill make for me.. I've asked Murphy38 a few times where he got it and who did it, but no reply..:cry

Thanks they look great but i can't download them i still get this message.

Invalid or Deleted File
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

@Dietrich: the card in the 3-parter looks way different, I've seen it recently - definitely larger than a credit card and made of 3 mm plexiglass

Do we know who is making them from plexiglass? I've got my hand up for one, depending on price, maybe two.. Just need to know who is producing them..

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back