Usurper Wolf & Custom Paint Up W/ W.i.p. Bodysuit,armour And Weapons

[sub][sub]can't decide on what kind of gauntlet blade(s) i should use, should i go with the chopper type just one big one and is stationary or should i go with the standard 2 bladed type. and i can possibly make them move back and forth, any ideas?[/sub][/sub]

[sub]can't decide on what kind of gauntlet blade(s)i should use, should i go with the chopper type just one big one and is stationary or should i go with the standard animatronic 2 bladed type. any ideas?[/sub]
chopper would be my input.as it is a custom pred go for something different.

Been leaning towards that direction was even thinking of making it extend and retract as it sits on top of the gaunt

here is a pic and vid of uratz gaunt modified by elkman to add a bomb timer.

gaunt pic.JPG

Attachments

• gaunt vid.MOV
    1.1 MB · Views: 402
Last edited by a moderator:
dont know what colour to paint my armour, wanted to go with a british racing green or something like that for the armour but my body will be a mix of dark green and brown, dont want to put to much of one colour on the suit, but i kind of want to stay away from the customary metal or black armour, anyone have any ideas?

what do you guys think ? i still have to find some leather straps so i can attach the shoulder bells and chest piece together and so i can wear, and i think the shin armour is a wee bit short.

costume1.JPG

ok here is an update finally on my double barrell plasma caster i did some work on it with foamies, but have recently, had to redue (cut them off ) it because i decided it needed something like lights ie the bezerker plasma caster, and with sound effects. but now i have to figure out how to hide the wiring and batteries, any tips and critiques let me know thanks for looking. here are some pics and a video

plasma side.jpeg

new vid of the caster with sounds lights and motion.

plasma front.jpeg

Attachments

• plasma video.MOV
    1.1 MB · Views: 299
  • canon sound.MOV
    3.6 MB · Views: 333
  • pred cannon.MOV
    5.1 MB · Views: 282
Thanks, 2 years on and it is very slowly getting there, have not touched the body suit yet I'm looking for an appropriate skin to glue onto it

The gaunt is made by a guy named uratz, as for the timer it was made by a guy named elkamn but he is no longer a member here.

uratz shoulder and thigh armour painted up and prepped for leather strapping. other bits and pieces yet to be painted.
DSC00720.JPG

DSC00721.JPG

DSC00722.JPG

DSC00725.JPG

bio.jpeg

don't know what to do with the shin armour as you can tell from the previous pic they are a bit short, anyone have any ideas? go with them and leave them short or extend them somehow or go without them?. and a pic of my bio on the pred mask Critiques/Comments are welcome. thanks for looking

ok thanks to sulaco1967 for the sounds, and DHB for the patience and technical guidance.

after having this sound board for a couple years now and doing nothing with it, here it is finally being put to good use. apparently i can put upto 18 sounds on this board that is a bit extreme but i will be adding a few more to the three i have on there already.

Attachments

• sound effects.MOV
    1.8 MB · Views: 372
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back