Upgraded my E-11 trooper weapon

soon, very soon. :) Just need to get a new web page built...

The gig was too much fun. All the blasters were out in force blasting rebel scum. I was also temporarily blinded last night while getting blasted simultaneously with two of these puppies. :lol

Yeah, the folding stock would be good and all. I'm not that much of an accuracy nut for these types of props. Your tutorial on the stock is great BTW.

Plus I figured when you have blinding lights and ear piercing sounds coming from your blaster, any inaccuracies tend to be magically overlooked. I'll take a roleplaying functional blaster over a non-functioning deadweight any day of the week. :D

It's the blaster I wish I had when I was a kid...

OMG.
I was just looking at my pathetic kenner and saw this thread and was like holy $H.T.
This is so friggen awesome bro. i've gosta have this for my Kenner blaster, this is a need a want and a MUST HAVE...........
PAleeeeease pm me with all the details when the kit is ready..
Sorry for the over excitement but it is really cool.

Thanks Ken. I dunno, I am bored so I have to continue to make stuff. :love

Goldenrod, hopefully soon I will have some details. We almost feel these are much more fun to play with than the light sabers. :thumbsup

I think the old 70s Kenner blaster had a folding stock (the one with the yellow barber poll that rotated in the barrel). At least I remember something like that.

Anyway, here is another movie showing the brightness of the barrel flash. It's crazy I tell ya. :lol

E11 upgrade barrel flash movie

Luv it it.
Hey Jim do you have any of those deluxe pro trooper kits lying around??
I need to get one of the those kits aswell.
-Goldenrod

Thanks. I finally engineered this guy to run off a single 9V, which is pretty impressive. I figured the barrel flasher is so bright it would be pretty cool in an old school BSG blaster too. Now just have to get my hands on one. :)

Yeah GR I do have the deluxe pro amps laying around here, let me know...

Originally posted by hyperdyne@Mar 10 2006, 08:24 PM
Just a little something we have been working on.  A small armory.

armory.jpg

I will be taking these to our 501st gig tomorrow - we really need to have some rebel target practice.  :lol
[snapback]1203291[/snapback]​

yo, why are u blacking out the vent holes?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back