Updated my Iron Man collection

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had bought the Museum Replicas Manaco Racing Jacket and I decided to add a mannequin torso with an arc reactor. So I bought the $55 ebay arc reactor and installed it in the mannequine torso with an ON/OFF switch:

Dsc04292.jpg

Dsc04294.jpg

Dsc03925.jpg

Dsc03932.jpg

Dsc03933.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah this is put together really nicely. I've seen that prototype faceplate made by those guys over in Thailand (I think) that sell a lot of stuff on eBay. I haven't bought anything from them yet but I've been itching too, they have a huge Tantive IV model that looks outstanding. I'm guessing this ISN'T theirs though, correct?

Oh and two more questions (sorry I tend to ramble) 1) are those Finhead's helmets? 2) if so/if not --- how much did they cost? They're gorgeous!

Yeah this is put together really nicely. I've seen that prototype faceplate made by those guys over in Thailand (I think) that sell a lot of stuff on eBay. I haven't bought anything from them yet but I've been itching too, they have a huge Tantive IV model that looks outstanding. I'm guessing this ISN'T theirs though, correct?

That is VAsh's (Ely) faceplate.
Jacket looks awesome Brad. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back