Updated my Iron Man collection

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I had bought the Museum Replicas Manaco Racing Jacket and I decided to add a mannequin torso with an arc reactor. So I bought the $55 ebay arc reactor and installed it in the mannequine torso with an ON/OFF switch:

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ComedicHistory

Yeah this is put together really nicely. I've seen that prototype faceplate made by those guys over in Thailand (I think) that sell a lot of stuff on eBay. I haven't bought anything from them yet but I've been itching too, they have a huge Tantive IV model that looks outstanding. I'm guessing this ISN'T theirs though, correct?

ComedicHistory

Oh and two more questions (sorry I tend to ramble) 1) are those Finhead's helmets? 2) if so/if not --- how much did they cost? They're gorgeous!

Finhead

Sr Member
Yeah this is put together really nicely. I've seen that prototype faceplate made by those guys over in Thailand (I think) that sell a lot of stuff on eBay. I haven't bought anything from them yet but I've been itching too, they have a huge Tantive IV model that looks outstanding. I'm guessing this ISN'T theirs though, correct?
That is VAsh's (Ely) faceplate.
Jacket looks awesome Brad. :thumbsup

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very cool stuff. Jacket display looks good. Love me some IM.
thanks for sharing...and making me jealous.

mike