Update on pred dread for 7 in. figs

Sorrow

Hi there here i have the custom chopper bio wip. I think eyes are too big. the dreads are made of FIMO soft clay baked 130c man i was surprised how bendy it was. the dreads are not final product their just test. Big shout out 2 evry1 who help.
SNV32588.JPG

SNV32590.JPG

SNV32591.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there here i have the custom chopper bio wip. I think eyes are too big. the dreads are made of FIMO soft clay baked 130c man i was surprised how bendy it was. the dreads are not final product their just test. Big shout out 2 evry1 who help.

Nice bio sculpt. That's good work.

And FIMO huh? I've never heard of that stuff but it looks like I'm gonna have to go try it out. That IS bendy.

Can't wait to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:
it always bugged the f#$k outta me that McF never made a chopper pred, considering the fact that chopper was the only one that brought any new **** to the table, he shoulda been accentuated early on. so McF just took his blades and gave them to all the others, and still no "skulls on polls" anyhow, whatever, point is is i always wanted to do what you're doin, nice job so far bud.

can't wait to see it done bro! you're well on your way

it always bugged the f#$k outta me that McF never made a chopper pred, considering the fact that chopper was the only one that brought any new **** to the table, he shoulda been accentuated early on. so McF just took his blades and gave them to all the others, and still no "skulls on polls" anyhow, whatever, point is is i always wanted to do what you're doin, nice job so far bud.

can't wait to see it done bro! you're well on your way

Thanks hellonearth. Man your customs are wicked. really,really,bloody wicked. :)

hehehe...we are honored to showcase our collection in the premiere of predators here in SM megamall... when was the lastime you visited here?
good work on the dreads bro! and they are flexible too... you can make your own concept of predators by your talent! keep up the goodwork!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back