Upcoming Master Replicas Items?

BigDumbWookiee

I'd just like to try and start a definitive list of what is definitely in the works, and soon coming out from MR. Anything that is confirmed, or known to be in the development stages, but has not yet appeared on MR's website. Im finding that some big surprises keep popping up, and Im curious as to what else Im missing. :)

Star Wars:
Vader's Helmet
Obi Wan ROTS Replica costume
Anakin ROTS Replica costume
ATAT Version 2, Phil Tippett Signature Edition
Stormtrooper Blaster ESB (postponed indefinitely?)
Stormtrooper Helmet
Luke ANH Saber Elite Edition
Qui Gon Saber
Obi Wan TPM Saber Elite Edition
Darth Maul FX
Vader ROTS Mini
Studio Scale Millenium Falcon
ROTJ Vader Revel Helmet

Disney:
Jack Sparrow's Ring POTC
Nautilus Studio Scale 20000 Leagues Under the Sea
Mickey Mouse Club Hat
Disneyland Front Gate/Sign
Original Monorails (O Scale) Red and Blue
Chronicles of Narnia Lionhead Pommel Sword (sorry, dont know the name)
Chronicles of Narnia Mini Set: Sword and Shield
Chronicles of Narnia Mini Set: Bow and Horn (I think?)
Rocketeer Helmet

Indiana Jones: (confirmed?)
Staff of Ra Headpiece
Golden Idol of Fertility
Grail Diary

Alien(s)
Pulse Rifle

Anyone know of any other items coming soon, confirmed, or otherwise?

Question about the costumes. I'm more into displaying itemsthan using them and was wondering, since MR got the actual patterns, will thee be sizes or will they be based on the actors' costumes? Any details on materials the costumes are made of? Indy stuff I believe will be coing out 2006. When is the Rocteer helmet coming?

Of all that stuff, I'm going to be getting these for sure:

Vader's Helmet
Stormtrooper Helmet
Luke ANH Saber Elite Edition
Qui Gon Saber
Obi Wan TPM Saber Elite Edition
Vader ROTS Mini

Jack Sparrow's Ring POTC

Staff of Ra Headpiece
Golden Idol of Fertility
Grail Diary

Barry mentioned that a couple of sizes were expected on the costumes and the most incredible part was that each costume will be made from the same material as the screen used costumes. They still have the fabrics available and will be using them on these collector's costumes.

Dave

Originally posted by vaderdarth@May 23 2005, 06:35 PM
Barry mentioned that a couple of sizes were expected on the costumes and the most incredible part was that each costume will be made from the same material as the screen used costumes.  They still have the fabrics available and will be using them on these collector's costumes.

Dave
[snapback]993933[/snapback]​

REALLY?? That's going to be amazing. Can't wait to see these. will we be able to order them to "screen size"? What I mean, is the sae sizes as the actors wore? Mostly to be used as display pieces. Is there a price estimate on these items?

Originally posted by Luisiana Jones@May 23 2005, 09:55 AM
U guys think MR Stormtrooper helmet will be the best replica on the market?
[snapback]993851[/snapback]​

It will certainly be the best licensed stormtrooper helmet ever made

VAderdarth: what collectors costumes are you talking about?

I have a hunch they'll be doing the ROTJ reveal. Barry already hinted at it on a few occasions. I don't think others would sell as well since the ROTS one is coign out this year and the only difference is the shape. The reveal is a completely different helmet. Forgot to ask this about the costumes. Will they include the robes? 'cause they better

I totally agree with you. But I was talking long term 1-2 years from now. I would love to have an awesome ESB vader helmet and then from there I can work on my lifesize. I really want to have an awesome helmet first. It is kind of like an inspiration. And im sure MR will do a great job on the quality and accuracy.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back