Universal Studios Florida Twister... Ride It Out - Dorothy II

I saw that one, but it is missing the glasses. I saved an ebay search for it. Now to play the waiting game.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I know it's been forever regarding updates....but I could not resist picking up a J10 to go with it. Debating on whether to convert this thread into one for both the truck and Dorothy, or just make a new one.

Found an 81 J10 Honcho that had been repainted an ugly brown. Still has the correct flat brush guard and light bar. A quick walk around the truck and I discover that it was once yellow...sigh.

xYlzMDlcH74fEVI0dp6aB_XCq4C7wrBwqCO78tEwsKfXmPkXnAxQZCu9PMBsJmWapLPlHw5IDXtuFGYvcwLKgE7SZXRHPw6laU7ypoqMp1qOOr_a1eZemqR0cSqxHnIk03lx8Cj9uCs=w2400

zUyw6iVHu7tjfDfgvj7ZJNkeZrvOyGVvB0Td4EFlwQFq-hT8SNYXsXFTh3uQ80xs8hICOfpWOCgP6c0itUx5dGpAkrzJNjTZoK0TeMEnUby1Z9ys3sg9VX1YiDEnmbYuUcMsxxgkY3k=w2400

I know it's been a while on this thread, but has anyone ever thought about making school shirts with the logo from this film?

Great find! That movie made me think Helen hunt was hot for a while! One thing I'd want from that movie is the jeep truck. Good luck with your quest

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back