"Underworld" Lucien Skin

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Kerr Avon, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon Master Member

Just finished up framing the Lucien skin that I got a few weeks back. The skin fragment came unpainted and I decided to add a little more coloring to it to make it appear closer to the screen used piece. It also came in a frame, the skin sitting under the glass, and I was worried that it might result in damaging the skin fragment. The frame I bought actually opens up at the front so it's easy to see access.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SurferGeek

SurferGeek Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Looks great Kerr, what did you do the lettering with? :thumbsup

3. FXhound

FXhound New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kerr Avon @ Feb 25 2006, 08:40 PM) [snapback]1193400[/snapback]</div>
    Wow, I'm sorry that I didn't see this when you first posted it. Nice Job Kerr. If anyone else wants the skin mounted in a frame let me know. I don't offer as seen here with the front opening frame but it is out of the box ready to display when you get it. If you want a picture of how I ship it let me know .
    Happy New Year.
    FXhound

4. crowe07

crowe07 Well-Known Member

[/quote]
    If anyone else wants the skin mounted in a frame let me know. FXhound
    [/quote]

I wouldn't mind seeing that, also if you could PM me a price...this looks amazing.

5. FXhound

FXhound New Member

If anyone else wants the skin mounted in a frame let me know. FXhound
    [/quote]

I wouldn't mind seeing that, also if you could PM me a price...this looks amazing.
    [/quote]

Here you go, [​IMG] I couldn't find a larger pic for what ever reason, my files are a mess

Fxhound

6. FXhound

FXhound New Member

SurferGeek, Pm sent