"Underworld" Lucien Skin

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kerr Avon

Master Member
Just finished up framing the Lucien skin that I got a few weeks back. The skin fragment came unpainted and I decided to add a little more coloring to it to make it appear closer to the screen used piece. It also came in a frame, the skin sitting under the glass, and I was worried that it might result in damaging the skin fragment. The frame I bought actually opens up at the front so it's easy to see access.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FXhound

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kerr Avon @ Feb 25 2006, 08:40 PM) [snapback]1193400[/snapback]</div>
Just finished up framing the Lucien skin that I got a few weeks back. The skin fragment came unpainted and I decided to add a little more coloring to it to make it appear closer to the screen used piece. It also came in a frame, the skin sitting under the glass, and I was worried that it might result in damaging the skin fragment. The frame I bought actually opens up at the front so it's easy to see access.

[/b]
Wow, I'm sorry that I didn't see this when you first posted it. Nice Job Kerr. If anyone else wants the skin mounted in a frame let me know. I don't offer as seen here with the front opening frame but it is out of the box ready to display when you get it. If you want a picture of how I ship it let me know .
Happy New Year.
FXhound

crowe07

[/quote]
If anyone else wants the skin mounted in a frame let me know. FXhound
[/quote]

I wouldn't mind seeing that, also if you could PM me a price...this looks amazing.

FXhound

If anyone else wants the skin mounted in a frame let me know. FXhound
[/quote]

I wouldn't mind seeing that, also if you could PM me a price...this looks amazing.
[/quote]

Here you go,
I couldn't find a larger pic for what ever reason, my files are a mess

Fxhound