Underworld Evolution Selene costume (Kate Beckinsale) display

TomSpinaDesigns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Added another display to the site today...

This is one of Kate Beckinsale's original costumes from Underworld Evolution. Everything is screen used but the boots.

We customized a mannequin for the pose and fit (had to modify the chest/torso for the corset) and also created the castle block style themed base.

It's an amazing costume and we tried to create a display with some attitude and sex appeal. I will say, everyone who stopped by the shop while it was being worked on definitely noticed her! :lol

For more displays like this, please visit: Movie Prop, Wardrobe and Costume Displays - Custom Mannequins, Display Heads and Helmet Stands

And don't forget to "like" our Facebook page, as we're doing sneak peeks at projects like this all the time! Tom Spina Designs | Facebook

thanks for looking!
Tom

Underworld-Selene-Costume-Prop-Statue_1.jpg

Last edited:
Great as usual! i REALLY have to get over to see your shop one day! I am right around the corner!

Hey there,
I would love one of those bases or something like it, I have the costume and will be acquiring the mannequin for it soon, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks all!

Hey there,
I would love one of those bases or something like it, I have the costume and will be acquiring the mannequin for it soon, do you have any suggestions?

Hi Selenela,

We can create a custom base and form like the above you like... just email us via our site with photos of the costume and any specifics about what you'd like your display to look like to get the estimate process started.

Contact Tom Spina Designs about a custom mannequin and themed base

Thanks!
Tom

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back