Under Armour: Avengers Age of Ultron

I ordered it online from a member here on the RPF in France. Check out the Project Runs form. I know Tony Stark shirts are sold out, but QS and Cap are still in stock.

Still plenty available at the Under Armour stores here in Singapore ;-)

The only one they don't have is the Black Widow one..

17396510912_2b5df078fb_c.jpg

16775970154_2a20295edd_c.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a frequent wearer of Under Armour, so they are nothing new to me. I have loads of them in different colours in my wardrobe and I wear them almost everyday when I'm out either as a base layer or just on its own. Usually on its own when I go for my runs. Love the material used and they're very comfortable, I stand by them!

Their Age of Ultron line looks really good and I bought the Capt America suit long with the seamless Iron Man and Capt America shirt... These were available at my local Under Armour store here in Singapore. The seamless Capt and Iron Man ones is just brilliantly made with great textured details! Some subtle differences from the one worn in the movie, but the differences are not as obvious as the Quicksilver one which I eventually gave it a pass.

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8708/17306152862_af21236a52_b.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8898/17119210887_bc9da6fdfa_b.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8776/17335494606_d613c421a5_b.jpg

I passed on the Quicksilver one because its just not screen accurate. Way too much grey going around. It looks good as a standalone but for something that is expensive and licensed by Marvel and is supposedly based on the one from the movie, I would expect it to be film accurate... Looks nothing like the one worn in the movie. Pretty disappointed..

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7693/16769743244_d79693f113_b.jpg
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7704/17302488836_36ea1a49d1_b.jpg

Mind showing us a picture of you in the Cap seamless shirt? Interested in how it actually looks on somebody.

Thanks,
Aeric

Mind showing us a picture of you in the Cap seamless shirt? Interested in how it actually looks on somebody.

Thanks,
Aeric

There you go...

Captain America seamless compression. The sleeves on this one needs to be shorter imo. But it still looks really cool. Feels good too. Gonna wear this later for my run just to test it out.
17210833100_70062bd636_z.jpg

Iron Man seamless compression. This one is just perfect.
17398047661_ac66336187_z.jpg

And last but not least, Quicksilver. Yeah, its not screen accurate. But it looks good as a standalone and seeing as I was eligible for 10% off at my local Under Armour store, I couldn't resist it, so I caved in ;)
17398430135_7bffeb47f9_z.jpg

Those DO look good! Mind telling me what size you got and your measurements? Wanna get an idea on sizes.

Thanks,
Aeric

Those DO look good! Mind telling me what size you got and your measurements? Wanna get an idea on sizes.

Thanks,
Aeric

I wear size XL for all my compression wear from Under Armour. I haven't exactly measured myself so can't say for sure, but my height is 1.72m and I weigh abt 180lbs. I usually wear a size M for ordinary cotton tees/polo. Compression being tighter and closer to the skin, its recommended to get a size thats twice the size of your average tee.

the quicksilver one is missing a bunch of extra holes.

What!?!? Too soon?:wacko

I hear ya... I don't really mind the lack of thumbholes, it's just that they could've at least gotten the colors right. Adding some touches of blue would make a world of difference. It does look good the way it is on its own, but something marketed as the Quicksilver suit should be film accurate, at least in color.

I hear ya... I don't really mind the lack of thumbholes, it's just that they could've at least gotten the colors right. Adding some touches of blue would make a world of difference. It does look good the way it is on its own, but something marketed as the Quicksilver suit should be film accurate, at least in color.

He was talking about bullet holes methinks

And you have to get over the fact its not movie accurate... neither is the captain america one - his is sky blue in the film, not grey
Also its not marketed as the quicksilver suit - its a design based off it (its called the pietro)
If they sold the actual screen accurate version to the general public, it would make the costume in the film look cheap, because that is his whole costume, not a base layer under a suit of armour or caps suit

He was talking about bullet holes methinks

And you have to get over the fact its not movie accurate... neither is the captain america one - his is sky blue in the film, not grey
Also its not marketed as the quicksilver suit - its a design based off it (its called the pietro)
If they sold the actual screen accurate version to the general public, it would make the costume in the film look cheap, because that is his whole costume, not a base layer under a suit of armour or caps suit
Cap wears two colors of the shirt in the film. When he is taking to Maria Hill in Avengers Tower, the shirt is gray. When he is chopping wood with Stark, it's the blue version.

Cap wears two colors of the shirt in the film. When he is taking to Maria Hill in Avengers Tower, the shirt is gray. When he is chopping wood with Stark, it's the blue version.

I know that he wore it in the tower, but I had no idea its a different version from the one he wore while chopping wood. Interesting. Seen the movie only once... I gotta see it again...

Could also be the same shirt with a different lighting/color treatment done to the two scenes in post production.

has anyone considered modifying the quicksilver under armour. On the chest piece the grey colours are relatively accurate but the black areas need to be navy blue (maybe they could be dyed??) the seams need to be stitched over with blue as they are also black. The Lightning pieces also need to be sewn on. The sleeves are the biggest issueas as the design is completely wrong, the patterns are out of places and there are no thumbholes so the sleeves would have to be completely redone. I know under armour shirts are expensive and modification is a risky long shot but let's be honest we were all disappointed by the quicksilver shirt

Could also be the same shirt with a different lighting/color treatment done to the two scenes in post production.

Thats what I thought at first when I saw the shirt again, this time looking bluish, during the wood chopping scene outside Hawkeye's house.

has anyone considered modifying the quicksilver under armour. On the chest piece the grey colours are relatively accurate but the black areas need to be navy blue (maybe they could be dyed??) the seams need to be stitched over with blue as they are also black. The Lightning pieces also need to be sewn on. The sleeves are the biggest issueas as the design is completely wrong, the patterns are out of places and there are no thumbholes so the sleeves would have to be completely redone. I know under armour shirts are expensive and modification is a risky long shot but let's be honest we were all disappointed by the quicksilver shirt

Like you said, its expensive and I just don't want to modify it. Maybe some brave souls here who have the UA Pietro shirt would want to give it a try. Don't dare try it on mine. I still like how unique it looks with the textured pattern and all even if the colour and design is wrong. The only one they did that was nearly perfect is the Iron Man one with only some subtle differences. Noticeable if you compare it with the one Stark wore in the movie. Its otherwise perfect. I'm wearing it right now, very comfortable.

16818980443_03c42798e6_c.jpg

17413236996_cc720d3684_c.jpg

Last edited:
Still plenty available at the Under Armour stores here in Singapore ;-)

Do you know of a proxy or forwarding service from Singapore to the US? I noticed they are still available on the UA Singapore website but I have only ever forwarded goods from Japan.

Do you know of a proxy or forwarding service from Singapore to the US? I noticed they are still available on the UA Singapore website but I have only ever forwarded goods from Japan.
I've never used a forwarding service before... So i have no clue. Sorry man..

Thanks,
Aeric

My experience with UA compression sizing, order a size up for true compression fit. I wear both L and XL compression shirts from UA whereas I normally wear size M for regular clothes; even UA's non-compression shirts are size M for me. The XLs still fit snug on me but functionally probably doesn't provide enough compression, still looks good though. Reason I sometimes wear XLs is because UA's compression shirts tend to ride up a bit.

Damn, so I probably should have ordered an XL huh? I figured I could go with the L since I'm only 5'5. Does the shirt ride up a significant amount?

Thanks,
Aeric

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back