Under Armour: Avengers Age of Ultron

Damn, so I probably should have ordered an XL huh? I figured I could go with the L since I'm only 5'5. Does the shirt ride up a significant amount?

Thanks,
Aeric

At 5'5 I think you might actually be a size M (see size chart below, err one size up), but a size L should still fit you snug. FYI the shirt riding up has to do more with hips and butt, so if you have flatter hips you should be ok. I definitely think a XL would be too big on you.

under%20armour%20compression%20shirt%20size%20chart.bmp

If I can get a hold of the Quicksilver Under Armour shirt in a size L I would absolutely modify it to be screen accurate, I have it all planned out on how to achieve the right look and colors while keeping the texture. If anyone can help me out I can Paypal the cost.

Just an updated response from UA customer service...

The woman I spoke to was super nice and apologietic. She said that after selling out online in 2 days, they put in a request for a restock but that it may not happen this year. She also thanked me for being so understanding. Apparently a lot of folks have been calling and flipping out when they can't get a shirt. I apologized for the behavior of my fellow fanboys. Lol.

I also noticed some selling on eBay for double the msrp. Was really tempted but it would have been hard enough to justify an $80 shirt, no less one that cost almost $200 with shipping.

Hopefully we'll see some more of these before next year but I wouldn't be too hopeful.

If there is any chance anyone could snatch me a L Quicksilver it would be greatly appreciated! I'm in Canada as well and sadly they were never available here.:cry

These shirts aren't licensed, but they look pretty decent. I've bought several of these from Ebay and regardless of seller, it looks like they were all manufactured by some company in China. I wear a medium for Under Armour stuff and I also fit into the mediums for these, but they're shorter than UA shirts length wise and need to be tucked in more often than the UA shirts. Oh, the material is also different and less stretchy than UA compression stuff.

I loved the UA Seamless compression shirts they designed for Age of Ultron and it's a shame UA seemed to have abandoned the Seamless lines except for underwear and sports bras.

Hi,
I've had this ad popping up on my facebook news feed for a while. I've never dealt with this company or anything but it may be of interest to some people here.
https://tomorrowclothing.com/collections/super-hero-sport-t-shirt

Has anyone bought the Civil War line yet? I was looking at the Iron Man leggings but ... as they're for dudes, it looks like they have a crotch gusset and I don't know if that would be weirdly baggy on a lady?

Has anyone bought the Civil War line yet? I was looking at the Iron Man leggings but ... as they're for dudes, it looks like they have a crotch gusset and I don't know if that would be weirdly baggy on a lady?

I have them (Im a guy) and they are just a restock of the AOU leggings that did not sell ... lol

If you go one size smaller I dont think you will have a issue. I would suggest going to a sport store and trying UA Compression leggings on to see they are the exact same minus the print on the fabric :)

I have the Cap AoU shirt, great for working out in.

My sport team has been getting a little annoyed with me going past them when we're running saying 'On your left.'

I'm dying for an UA Black Panther shirt. The design lends itself so well to that UA compression, it's a mighty shame they didn't make one. Scouring the web, I found this but I highly doubt it's as good as it looks in the image. I'll probably have to wait until the BP movie comes out in 2018 :/

sdfgdfhhfg_1_large.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back