Under Armour: Avengers Age of Ultron

SpoonySpoon

Continuing Under Armour's partnership with Marvel (and understanding that men get buff want to look like superheroes), Under Armour has just released a new line based on Avengers Age of Ultron.

AVENGERS-COVER-PHOTO.jpg

04072015_AvengersAOU_Secondary_AltEgo.jpeg

04072015_AvengersAOU_Secondary_SeamlessArmour.jpeg

I gotta say, I'm impressed. I'm working on a fairly lazy Cap costume, and that compression shirt looks the business. I've ordered one, not sure of the sizing purely because I've never bought anything from Under Armour before. Hell, even out of cosplay season they're some pretty cool shirts to wear, if only I had the body confidence/muscles to walk around in spandex.

What do you guys think?

These are great, bordering on hilarious! The Quicksilver shirt isn't up on their website yet, tho-that's the one I'd be interested in.

I was looking at theses earlier today. I think they look pretty cool, but I'm disappointed that they only have Black Widow for us females... And that it's more expensive than the Men's shirts. I call shenanigans!

Last edited:
IAnd that it's more expensive than the Men's shirts. I call shenanigans!
Yes and no. The somewhat cheesy shirts that look like Iron Man armor, Captain America's suit, etc. are cheaper than the Black Widow. However, the shirt's inspired by the heroes, which is the category the Black Widow belongs to, are actually more expensive ($79.99 for men's shirts).

Unfortunately for you, the only other option in this line would be a Scarlet Witch top and I don't think she has as much of a distinct look as Black Widow since she isn't a fully fledged Avenger, she's more of a powered civilian, but you're right it is a bit unfair that the women are paying more for essentially less material.

Personally I'd love a Quicksilver compression top, I have a feeling he is going to be a cool character, plus Aaron Taylor-Johnson is a fellow Brit, no disrespect to our American cousins.

image.jpgCap shirt arrived today. The printing does look a little amateur-ish when I opened it, but it looks better worn. It looks like it'll work as a costume piece, not sure I have the confidence to wear it outside as regular clothing though.

They are pretty nice, i ended up getting the grey Captain America shirt and the Other Captain America shirt thats not pictured here. Now all i have to do is get the fit body, which im working on now :)

They are going to restock, right? This wasn't a one time thing?

I hope so! But according to the Under Armour Facebook page, it doesn't seem like they're going to re-stock. I'm willing to be ripped off on eBay at this point for a Quicksilver one.

I hope so! But according to the Under Armour Facebook page, it doesn't seem like they're going to re-stock. I'm willing to be ripped off on eBay at this point for a Quicksilver one.

I've been getting the "no plans to restock" for a while, but asking them about a second run of the shirts got a "we're exploring our options."

I'm a frequent wearer of Under Armour, so they are nothing new to me. I have loads of them in different colours in my wardrobe and I wear them almost everyday when I'm out either as a base layer or just on its own. Usually on its own when I go for my runs. Love the material used and they're very comfortable, I stand by them!

Their Age of Ultron line looks really good and I bought the Capt America suit long with the seamless Iron Man and Capt America shirt... These were available at my local Under Armour store here in Singapore. The seamless Capt and Iron Man ones is just brilliantly made with great textured details! Some subtle differences from the one worn in the movie, but the differences are not as obvious as the Quicksilver one which I eventually gave it a pass.

17306152862_af21236a52_b.jpg

17119210887_bc9da6fdfa_b.jpg

17335494606_d613c421a5_b.jpg

I passed on the Quicksilver one because its just not screen accurate. Way too much grey going around. It looks good as a standalone but for something that is expensive and licensed by Marvel and is supposedly based on the one from the movie, I would expect it to be film accurate... Looks nothing like the one worn in the movie. Pretty disappointed..

16769743244_d79693f113_b.jpg

17302488836_36ea1a49d1_b.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back