Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

I've done my own El Dorado map now to glue it on my game journal and I'm satisfied with the result as a whole. I've used a fountain pen and De Atramentis red ink on Canson standard sketching paper and then I bathed it on black tea and spread a bit of instant coffee here and there. 5 minutes in the oven, rips in all the proper places (including the left corner, obviously) and ready to go.

View attachment 1369814View attachment 1369819View attachment 1369818View attachment 1369817View attachment 1369816View attachment 1369815
Wow nice job, looks fantastic!

BT"

If it's not too late to ask, in which order did you combine all these documents with Drake's pages? All images in the first pages of this thread are now gone from Photobucket
Its kind of difficult to tell the order of the pages in this journal, because throughout the game they seem to change order. I'm also still not sure what the correct order is.....

Wow nice job, looks fantastic!
Thanks a lot! I'd post some of the extra pages here, but since they are not replica, I don't think is appropriate. I've been posted them instead to my Tumblr, if you want to take a look: In the end, I posted all of Drake's original pages together at the beginning, when Nathan shows them to Sully, and then the ingame journal pages in the order they appear.

Before the game came out there where official Sony tease sites. One was a Google map clue game "Drake's Trail", Also some other web site that has pages from Elena and Sully's.
Third was a site with Nate's journal
I have 5 of the 6 pages (page 5 is missing)

journal1.jpgjournal2.jpgjournal3.jpgjournal4.jpgjournal6.jpg

Before the game came out there where official Sony tease sites. One was a Google map clue game "Drake's Trail", Also some other web site that has pages from Elena and Sully's.
Third was a site with Nate's journal
I have 5 of the 6 pages (page 5 is missing)

View attachment 1409294View attachment 1409295View attachment 1409296View attachment 1409297View attachment 1409298
Thank you very much! If that's ok with you, I can add them to wrap up my Nate journal :) The attached letters are a bit hard to read, but I'll figure our something!

Thanks a lot! I'd post some of the extra pages here, but since they are not replica, I don't think is appropriate. I've been posted them instead to my Tumblr, if you want to take a look: In the end, I posted all of Drake's original pages together at the beginning, when Nathan shows them to Sully, and then the ingame journal pages in the order they appear.
Wow, some fantastic art work you have done! Nice job

If you change the URL you can get the other 2 still (but not 5). I've found the original URL for the Sullivan site (www.sullivansstories.com ; Sullivan's Stories), the pirate crimes one (http://www.piratecrimes.org/ ; PirateCrimes.org) and Elena's site (www.discoveredwithelena.com ; Discovered with Elena Fisher) but not the one that had the journal pages. I did find some stuff involved in the ARG preceding the game's release:

Last edited:
I found this on the website about the microsites as well:
(through Index of /images & Index of /images/sony)
It makes me think there was maybe never a page 5, or at least not on his website? Also because the order of the pictures doesn't really make sense in terms of the plot of the game? (There's a note from the submarine on page 2 but it seems the submarine was discovered on page 4). Do you know if the journal pages had their own site or were included on one of the other ones (maybe the main Uncharted one)?

Also if you're looking for stuff to fill out a Nate diary, there're some things in the press kit that could be useful:

Never saw any other sites.

I came late on the scene, didn't start playing the games till #3 came out.
Got into them because of the work that was going on in the U2 Journal thread.

Sure:) would be appreciated
Here are three of the replica pages at good resolution. I hand-sketched/wrote them myself. The spanish text in the first should be quite correct because I'm a native speaker, but I might have misunderstood something. I need to rescan the island map, I'll upload it later and maybe also my handsketched version of Nathan's page replicas. I aged it all with tea & instant coffee.Scan 86.jpegScan 110.jpegScan 118.jpeg

Now that I have photo shop on my computer again.

Looks like the page across from the inverted torch is another page (at least in part) from Bligh's log.
The top line of text looks to be the same once you do a bunch if burn and dodge filtering, even more after de-saturated on the game page posted by DavyVO.

a286063h.jpg

I did a transparent overlay and they lined up perfectly.

Torch - Bligh page.jpg

Text
& Peckover in their Cabbins. The fore Hatchway guarded by Centinels through which the Boatswain and Carpenter were admitted on Deck where they saw me standing abaft the Mizen Mast with my hands tyed behind my back' under a Guard with Christian at their head - The Boatswain was now ordered to hoist the small cutter out' with a threat if he did not do it instantly to take care of himself:- but on a representation that this boat was very leaky he was directed to hoist the Launch out which was done. Mr Hayward and Hallet midshipmen and Mr Samuels Clerk were now ordered into the Boat' upon which I assumed my authority & demanded the cause of such an order' endeavouring to bring some one to a sense of his duty' but it was to no effect "Hold your tongue Sir or you are dead this Instant" was constantly repeated to me.
The Master by this time had sent to be allowed to come on deck and was permitted' and as soon was ordered back to his Cabbin again' where he returned. --
I continued to endeavor to change the Tide of Affairs when Christian changed the Cutlass he had in his hand for a Bayonet that was brought to him' and holding me with a strong grip by the Cord that tied my hands' he continued to threaten me with instant death if I did not be quiet.- The Villains round me had their pieces ****** & Bayonets fixed' and particular People were now called on to go into the Boat' and were hurried over the side' and with those people I concluded of course I was to be set a drift' I therefore in making another effort to bring about a change expressed myself loudly in such a a manner' as to be saluted with "blow his Brains out"

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back