Uncharted Cosplay

Re: My Uncharted 1,2 and 3 cosplay pics

Good costume, I like the series jusk like you, i buy the first uncharted in the 2008 and i love forever XD tomb raider is a good game but noting compared to this! ;)

looks great...i can't tell from the pics but is that one of my Drake rings? looks thick enough...

:thumbsup
I love the gear and in several of your shots you capture the feel/overall mood of the character perfectly.

Thank's, Jedi. :)

As you know I'm still tweaking each outfit and still trying to find the best shoulder rig to use. Plus, I need to find a decent bandolier replica to use for my UC3 Drake outfit.

Maybe here soon I can get out and shoot some proper Drake shots before the trees lose all of their leaves. IF I don't then I'll have to do Uncharted 2 pics and wait for the snow. :lol

Hello, I think it's a great costume!
Where did you purchase the shawl/ scarf thingy?
I might be Nathan Drake for a party.
Thanks again!

Wait, wait, wait........Did I just read that you sold a 360 for a PS3? Blasphemy!! ;)

Great cosplay, though!

Wait, wait, wait........Did I just read that you sold a 360 for a PS3? Blasphemy!! ;)

Great cosplay, though!

Hahhaah.....Yeah, it was the right move for me. I did it so I could play the first Uncharted game and I haven't regretted it ever since. I'm very happy with the my PS3.

By the way, thanks.....glad you like the test shots.

I'm new to the whole rpf/cosplay thing even though I joined rpf a while back, so I have a lot of questions (sorry). I can't find the right shirt and pants for the Uncharted 3 cosplay anywhere! Would you be able to point me in the right direction? I hope it's not too expensive :) I'm sure I could find the shemagh and holster system (although the bandolier has eluded me aswell, although I believe it's the Turkish bandolier used in the film Lawrence of Arabia.) Thanks in advance!

-GB

Shirt should be easy. Find a henley in the color you like (white, LIGHT grey, green, you get the idea).
Pants shouldn't be too tough either. Basically, jeans or Khaki cargos.
In Uncharted 3, Drake has 2 basic looks.
1. Green thermal henley (with a pocket) and Blue-Jeans
2. White or light grey Henley with Khaki cargos.
for his watch, you could go with something like this.
http://www.amazon.com/Nemesis-BIN010W-Leather-Automatic-Display/dp/B004309086/
It's probably not the cheapest option but looks fairly accurate.
for the shemagh
http://www.amazon.com/Rothco-Shemagh-Tactical-Desert-Scarf/dp/B001TJ40CA/

you are right about the bandolier. it's the same sort used in Lawrence of Arabia and on the tusken raiders in ANH.

Holster _ you'd probably want ont of the Galco ******* rigs as they seem most accurate (next to leatherworker's pieces that is, those look 100% accurate) my holster was a slightly cheaper alternative.
Not as accurate, but easier on my wallet.

I'm pretty sure Drake's "desert shirt" is just plain white or an off white with dirt on it.

If you're looking to buy any Henley's NOW is the time to do it because since the holidays are over MOST websites are starting to put out their spring clothes...

I've seen a few replica bandoliers for sale that aren't to high priced and are "close enough"...

Re: Pitfall's Uncharted Cosplay: Updated 5-26-2012

Where did you get the holster from? I'm looking to cosplay for an upcoming event and I can't find a good holster

Re: Pitfall's Uncharted Cosplay: Updated 5-26-2012

Where did you get the holster from? I'm looking to cosplay for an upcoming event and I can't find a good holster

Hi,

The holster I'm wearing in the latest set of photo's is a Galco brand Beretta vertical shoulder holster. The straps are the wide harness version.

I have a horizontal should rig on sale if your interested and live in the US. Here's the link...

http://www.therpf.com/f13/another-close-enough-uncharted-nathan-drake-holster-149344/

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back