Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End

Thanks for the link Lambzilla.
That etsy version looks rough like it's a low end 3D print.

Haven't been able to confirm it yet but I think some of the entries are arranged according to the order you find them in, so the pages may have different layouts depending on your play through.

Also the Nate - Sam photo from "The Brothers Drake" chapter 16 changes depending on which helmet (if any) Nate is wearing when they find the camera.
So I think there are 4 options that will also be seen in the "Epilogue"

Haven't been able to confirm it yet but I think some of the entries are arranged according to the order you find them in, so the pages may have different layouts depending on your play through.

Also the Nate - Sam photo from "The Brothers Drake" chapter 16 changes depending on which helmet (if any) Nate is wearing when they find the camera.

I personally have this photo Uncharted™ 4_ A Thief’s End_20160526202119.jpg

Also i have been in touch with the guy who made the phurba dagger from uncharted 2 and he is thinking about making the crucifix you find with Sam. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dWMoydEe1cg/maxresdefault.jpg
So keep an eye out on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/studioAusFX/?fref=ts

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 104

I can confirm that the order of the pages depends on which pages you find first.
For some reason, I can't remember , i went back to a previously saved game and replayed the same level.
I found the journal pages in reverse order the second time around the and the page order was reversed in the journal as well.

However i cant confirm how many times this is possible.

Heads up for anyone using the Volant soft cover journal.
Don't get the cover wet, it will de-laminate.

I dunked the edge in coffee and they started pealing off the inside paper within minutes.

It also appears to be a thin paper, not sure how well it will hold up.
Just getting the pages damp makes them wrinkle badly.

Has anyone nailed the journal's aging effect? It seems like water damage around the page edges, and gradually gets less aged once at the center side of the page.

You might want to look through the other Uncharted threads to see what others have done.

I need to find one with thicker pages, everything I have bought so far has been too thin. (getting expensive)

You are welcome I'm done all drawing and some from articles

أرسلت بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk

These threads have been super helpful with my Uncharted 2 and 3 journals (one almost finished, one in progress). I bought a ps4 over Black Friday and have finally been able to play this amazing game (I'm in love, seriously). Been working a little bit on this journal. It's slow going since I'm only working sporadically, but I figured I'd post inserts and things as I finished them. I didn't see these up anywhere else on this thread. Hopefully, these'll work (haven't printed them or anything - plus I'm new to actually posting on this site. I'm usually a just a lurker).

rafe-adler-article.pngst_dismas_photo.jpgshoreline-article.png

These threads have been super helpful with my Uncharted 2 and 3 journals (one almost finished, one in progress). I bought a ps4 over Black Friday and have finally been able to play this amazing game (I'm in love, seriously). Been working a little bit on this journal. It's slow going since I'm only working sporadically, but I figured I'd post inserts and things as I finished them. I didn't see these up anywhere else on this thread. Hopefully, these'll work (haven't printed them or anything - plus I'm new to actually posting on this site. I'm usually a just a lurker).

View attachment 780407View attachment 780409View attachment 780408

Great job!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back