Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Brigandia36

Sr Member
Uncharted™ 4_ A Thief’s End_20180111095330.jpg
There's a compass in the ruins before enter the cathedral.
If someone can give me more informations about what is on the cover.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Liberance

These are phenomenal.

I love the style in Uncharted 4's diary art. Whoever made those drawings has such a nice touch and strong sense of line weight and values.

I wonder, what's the preferred approach around here to replicate these things? Printed/aged pages, copy the drawings, tracing them? Been meaning to do some studies of these, which will never look just like the original, but I fear using a lightbox and trying to stay as close as possible to the source will just end up killing the spontaneity of the drawing.

division 6

Master Member
DavyVO :thumbsup
Thanks for those.

Alexandria Neonakis did the artwork for the game (sample page)

Doing the journal gives you a few options.
Free hand will give a more personal look.
Rubbing or carbon tracing.
Light box tracing.
Printing and binding.

When I did my U2 journal I just looked at my computer screen and freehand drew everything.
I'll probably do the same when I get around to doing this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.