Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think this is the source of the Tew portrait sketch, note that it has been tweaked slightly.

Attachments

• Tew.jpg
    Tew.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 71

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Currently looking for a real / close enough label unless this new group have moved away from using real world items.

A few cursory Google searches turned up no obvious 'donor' snake-y beer labels.

I think it's significant that the 'prop' label has no volume or brewery info on it, which suggests to me that it's made from scratch.

-MJ

division 6

Master Member
Yeah, I found nothing as well.

Started work on the basic layout of it.
I'm sure someone with Illustrator can do a better job of it.:p

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I tried a quick look for the same. Didn't find anything. I suspect the snake illustration is cropped, the top half is covered.

DARTH SABER

Master Member
Ok guys, been playing U4 during my free time abd have a few details-

- its hard to tell what color the binding on the journal.
When you select to open the journal its already open.
However when you close the journal you get a split second showing the binding.
Its hard to tell but it looks datk brown this time.
I need other eyes on this to confirm.

- for the past few uncharted journal projects weve always had issues getting screencaps.
I myself had ro resort to taking photos of the tv screen.
With the PS4 this is no longer an issue.
If you keep the "share" button pressed into takes a pretty detailed screencap.
Once you have the screencap just go to the PS menu and scroll over to the screenshot gallery menu, select the screenshots and upload them to a USB thumbdrive.
Already took a look at a few caps of the journal on my pc and they're pretty damn clear.
The new U4 game also allows you to zoom into the journal pages for a clearer shot.
This can also be done for the PS4 versions of uncharted 1-3. (Wish we had this feature when we were working on this older journals)

RooBee

If anyone has a bigger version of the label pic, I'll give it a stab.

Here you go:

7cumexla.png

Lambzilla

I've recently completed the game with all journal entries and notes found. The entry/note from the first post isn't in the game, at least quite like that. There's a note similar to that one with the map on the back, but definitely no entry like the one seen. I just spent some time taking screenshots of all the pages, but did so in the last chapter where the lighting is quite dark, so I think I may retake them in the previous chapter with better lighting. Afterward, I'll be happy to compile them into an album and post that here later. Also, I was able to catch a shot of Nate putting the journal away and it is indeed a dark brown. The right is the last chapter and the left is the previous chapter's lighting.

Uncharted 4_ A Thief’s End™_20160515001842.jpg

RooBee

I've recently completed the game with all journal entries and notes found. The entry/note from the first post isn't in the game, at least quite like that. There's a note similar to that one with the map on the back, but definitely no entry like the one seen. I just spent some time taking screenshots of all the pages, but did so in the last chapter where the lighting is quite dark, so I think I may retake them in the previous chapter with better lighting. Afterward, I'll be happy to compile them into an album and post that here later. Also, I was able to catch a shot of Nate putting the journal away and it is indeed a dark brown. The right is the last chapter and the left is the previous chapter's lighting.

View attachment 625016

You can view the complete journal under "Main Menu / Bonus / Diary" with better lighting.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.