Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

Does anyone know how to take Screenshots using the PS3 to take some pictures of each journal page in Uncharted 3, like what was done in the Uncharted 2 Replica Paper Props for pictures with the Uncharted 2 journal?

After looking a good long time and going into different lighting in different levels, I've come to the conclusion that Drake has the same type of journal in Uncharted 3 as he did in Uncharted 2. Dark Blue, Hardback.
I also got the opinion of two other people with me at the time of trying to figure it out.

Thanks! I went ahead and bought the black journal.
Hope to start it after I'm done with the Uncharted 2 journal.:)

Has anyone made a replica of Charlie's Journal yet?
I plan on making that one after I'm done with both of Drake's.

By the end of the game, Charlie's journal (or the relevant pages anyway) are incorporated into Drake's.
The journal falls into three basic sections.
Drake's primary section
Lawrence's section
Charlie's section (the graph paper)
There may be some pages done by Drake on the graph paper but basically, those pages are Charlie's.

Hi All! It's been a while since I last visited. I just wanted to say I've finished my journal! Woo! Only taken me a year :p Here is a quick pic. photo.JPG

Thanks so much to you guys, the material you've shared on here really helped me in the beginning. I don't think I'd have got anywhere near completion without it! I feel bad for not really being able to contribute anything new, but I would love to share the outcome with you. I'm going to take some better pics later this weekend, and I also have a couple of videos of the process as some other people were interested. I will post them on here in due course.

<3

EDIT Here is a video of the full journal:http://youtu.be/b8XcyZm4tvw
Also a couple of tutorial vids:
Pt 1:http://youtu.be/PklYvqc-724
Pt 2:http://youtu.be/NKIn0-L8Lgw

Last edited:
Bumping this thread! Looks like most of the images and links are dead! Is there a kind soul out there who has/saved all the reference and insert material?

I have images for the other pages, but they are really small, I'll post them if I can't find any bigger versions but for now I'm still looking.

Okay, so here are the small versions of all the pages I think are in the game (plus an extra one I'm not sure was in there):
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png17.png18.png19.png20.png

Last edited:
21.png22.png23.png24.png25.png26.png27.png28.pngExtra:page-aw-color - DXT1.png

And here are the big ones, but it seems they are perhaps pre-release, as a lot of them don't appear in the final game, or the illustrations have been moved around. I'll keep looking though.

1.png2.png3.png4 part.png5.png7.png14.png18.png20.png

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back