Ultimate Grail Diary Faceoff!

Macrossmaster

Ok, I'm fishing for ideas, LOL. I know there have been many diaries produced over the years...post yours here. To show off the best replica, you can explain what makes yours unique (drawings, pages others don't posess, etc.)

I also have a Wampa diary — it's a beaut.

I've taken to sticking in some inserts of my own (maps, pictures, railroad ticket) to add more ... texture.

-Mike

May I ask what is the difference between them? I've heard nothing but glowing reviews of the Wampa and Magnoli diaries. What would make one choose one over the other? Is there a significant price difference? More inserts? Different construction technique?

Originally posted by juno@Apr 2 2006, 10:29 PM
May I ask what is the difference between them?  I've heard nothing but glowing reviews of the Wampa and Magnoli diaries.  What would make one choose one over the other?  Is there a significant price difference?  More inserts?  Different construction technique?
[snapback]1218672[/snapback]​

I'm curious also

some people love the magnoli diary, but the spine area doesnt look right to me for some reason. I don't own one, so I really cant compare or anything, but it always seemed off.

Both (Wampa and Magnoli) diaries are computer printed. Wampa diaries use a computer font, while Magnoli has uses scans of handdrawn writing. Magnoli also offers a diary in 'logical order' with additional written and drawn pages that would read like a book, and would simulate Henry Jones Sr.'s 'real' diary.

Yes, but Wampa's goes to replicate with great pains the PROP diary in many ways whilst Magnoli's is more of an artists interpretation to many Indy fans...

Originally posted by The Mantis@Apr 3 2006, 08:05 PM
Yes, but Wampa's goes to replicate with great pains the PROP diary in many ways whilst Magnoli's is more of an artists interpretation to many Indy fans...
[snapback]1218876[/snapback]​
Magnoli offers two versions. One is an artist's interpretation (reads like Henry Senior's diary actually might), while the other is a faithful reproduction of the prop diary, including repeating pages.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back