UK PROP PARTY BIRMINGHAM November 2012

As i'll be there for both days, I've actually arranged to stay at a families house nearby but will stay around for a burger and a pint if anyones up for it, VIP tour of the car for RPF members ;)

A burger and 1 (- ? ) pint(s) sounds like a plan to me.

I'd love a tour of the car, and I know my travelbuddy will go crazy .... he's not a member of RPF (yet) .. but he's getting his gift tonight, so let's see if I can't make him join the "prop side" just in time :lol

A burger and 1 (- ? ) pint(s) sounds like a plan to me.

I'd love a tour of the car, and I know my travelbuddy will go crazy .... he's not a member of RPF (yet) .. but he's getting his gift tonight, so let's see if I can't make him join the "prop side" just in time :lol

Ok, maybe 10 pints :lol

The Mrs is coming with me as her family live near so can get a lift home ;)

Im really sorry for the lack of posts regarding this thread ......... ive been really busy with work guys

there will be updates coming thick and fast from now on

Supa, you need to check with Mem ...theres usually a Time machine display there charging for photos, he may not like the compettition .
And Luke ..your in Leeds ? Are you doing Timewar this coming Saturday ?? I know they were hunting for a delorien desperately .

Its called Tough Luck Rob ............. The MEM guys are over the moon with what we are displaying.

also dont forget this is an RPF event no HH t-shirts please :)

Ok Guys with 2 weeks to go i am going to assume everyone on my list is definately 100% in if you can't make it now would be a great time to let me know

Updated List

1 - Glyn - Picard TBC
2 - Krokohunter - Studio Scaled Models
3 - Ralphee - Studio Scaled
4- Phil Brown - Stdio Scaled
5- Mike Underwood - Full Size KITT car
6- FMPROPS- LifeSized ABC, ROTJ Speeder Bike
7 - DCPROPS - The Dented Helmet
8- Clothears - Screen Used Bouschh
9- Terminator 68- 6 Terminator Displays ( cant wait to see this)
10 - N2FX - Movie Prosthetics and MAKE UP demo
11 - Jakefox24 - FETT Display
12 - Luke - De'lorean
14- angelousprime - Ironman Display TBC
15 - Rob - Daleks
16 - Gervais - IG-88 and Battle Droid
17 - Predator Display
18- Me- Various

Ok Guys with 2 weeks to go i am going to assume everyone on my list is definately 100% in if you can't make it now would be a great time to let me know

Updated List

1 - Glyn - Picard TBC
3 - Ralphee - Studio Scaled
12 - Luke - De'lorean
15 - Rob - Daleks
17 - Predator Display
18- Me- Various

Simon - Lee had to cancel. See reply #65

Simon - Lee had to cancel. See reply #65

Yep your correct may bad list amended :)
1 - Glyn - Picard TBC
3 - cancelled
12 - Luke - De'lorean
15 - Rob - Daleks
17 - Predator Display
18- Me- Various

Any plans for Saturday evening?? like a RPF gettogether/ dinner ???

Saturday Night is Party Night, Normally we get away from the Event around 5.30 so its quickly home get changed and Meet for Drinks and Chats ........... we will decide on the Venue during Saturday

I have just found out the person who was transporting my stuff and sharing hotel room with is no longer attending so im afraid im out on this one now sorry guys

Yeah come on people we need more, its a blast and we have alot of fun doing this, esp at the party on the saturday evening, Simon how about we have it in the arden again as the bar dont close till we have pretty much had enough just like last year.

Yeah come on people we need more, its a blast and we have alot of fun doing this, esp at the party on the saturday evening, Simon how about we have it in the arden again as the bar dont close till we have pretty much had enough just like last year.

Sounds like a plan to me

Simon, would it be ok if I fetched a charity bucket with me? It is for my mate's daughter who needs a life changing operation in America next year at the cost of £45,000. Also noticed on the memorabilia web site that Michael Behien will be there, do you think that we will be able to get photo's with him with the T1?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back