UK PROP PARTY BIRMINGHAM November 2012

Not Long to Go guys there is however some time to still sign up and display with us.

Updated list again

Updated List

1 - Glyn - Picard TBC
2 - Krokohunter - Studio Scaled Models
3 - Ralphee - Studio Scaled
4- Phil Brown - Stdio Scaled
5- Mike Underwood - Full Size KITT car
6- FMPROPS- LifeSized ABC, ROTJ Speeder Bike
7 - DCPROPS - The Dented Helmet
8- Clothears - Screen Used Bouschh
9- Terminator 68- 6 Terminator Displays ( cant wait to see this)
10 - N2FX - Movie Prosthetics and MAKE UP demo
11 - Jakefox24 - FETT Display
12 - cancelled
14- angelousprime - Ironman Display TBC
15 - Rob - Daleks
16 - Gervais - IG-88 and Battle Droid
17 - UK Preds X 3 - Predator Display
18- Me- Various

Guys sadly ill not be making this event. Reasons im afraid are my own, and im sorry i have to pull, but right now, i just cant do it, sorry to let you guys down.

lee

This is the event were displaying at .

Memorabilia Birmingham | NEC

Memis one of the largest events in the country for anyone even vaguely interested in Sci-Fi .
Its at the N.E.C. and the public admission starts at ten a.m.
Its around 7 quid to park and about a tenner to get into the show.

Worth every penny ...its a huge show.

Rob

This is the event were displaying at .

Memorabilia Birmingham | NEC

Memis one of the largest events in the country for anyone even vaguely interested in Sci-Fi .
Its at the N.E.C. and the public admission starts at ten a.m.
Its around 7 quid to park and about a tenner to get into the show.

Worth every penny ...its a huge show.

Rob

I have tried to get in touch with Supa to bring the UKs latest time machine along but haven't had a response as of yet. Has he gone on vacation?

Delorean Time Machine Hire

I have tried to get in touch with Supa to bring the UKs latest time machine along but haven't had a response as of yet. Has he gone on vacation?

Delorean Time Machine Hire

Memorabilia is the Largest convention in the Midlands area, thousands of people come through the doors over the weekend.

We have our own area to show off our props and collections and the last time we were there we kind of stole the whole show :love

Memorabilia is the Largest convention in the Midlands area, thousands of people come through the doors over the weekend.

We have our own area to show off our props and collections and the last time we were there we kind of stole the whole show :love

Sounds good Simon! I can't believe i've been a member here for so long and never know us UK lads had this going on. I'm sure this thing would greatly help steal the show again this year ;)

Supa, you need to check with Mem ...theres usually a Time machine display there charging for photos, he may not like the compettition .
And Luke ..your in Leeds ? Are you doing Timewar this coming Saturday ?? I know they were hunting for a delorien desperately .

Luke ... I can't wait to see your Delorean .... and my travelbuddy, who is a automotive modelbuilder, will go bananas :D

Actually I'm giving him the pieces for his venture into props in a couple of weeks .... it's BTTF .. it's Delorean related ...... and it used to grind beans ... I say no more ... mums the word ;-)

Supa, you need to check with Mem ...theres usually a Time machine display there charging for photos, he may not like the compettition .
And Luke ..your in Leeds ? Are you doing Timewar this coming Saturday ?? I know they were hunting for a delorien desperately .

Hi Rob,

I was planning on helping Richard out but it would appear that Americans can't seem to arrange the most basic of things so the car will be late. I may stop pop along anyway to meet people as I'll be attending a lot more shows from now on :)

Simon, any chance we could we have some power on the studio scale area?
Or will mem charge silly money for that ?

Cheers

Phil

Luke ... I can't wait to see your Delorean .... and my travelbuddy, who is a automotive modelbuilder, will go bananas :D

Actually I'm giving him the pieces for his venture into props in a couple of weeks .... it's BTTF .. it's Delorean related ...... and it used to grind beans ... I say no more ... mums the word ;-)

Cheers! I'm hoping to raise some money to start my parkinsons donations. The Mr Fusion makes the suction sound when opened so I'm thinking I could store the charity funds in there :thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back