Uk Predators

Including myself, 13 have posted on this thread. I drive all over the country so am up for any pred day out, once my suits ready. Just need someone with time on their hands to pm uk'ers and enlighten them

The eldest

OMG this is sounding more and more exciting !!!!!!

We absolutely must hit a convention as a group. I have been to dozens of events where there have been Stormtroopers in large groups, which proves it can be done !

Keep the ideas coming Guys. Eventually though, we will have to chose a date and event, and commit to it.

My position is simple, I will go to any event we chose, anywhere, so count me in for sure 1,000,000%

Cant wait to meet you folks !

Phil.

thought i`d put my money where my mouth is ,so sat and scrolled through 14 pages of vinmans templates looking for fellow UK preds.
success , found 16 more who i`ve PM`ed drawing their attention to this thread. fingers crossed. 30 odd is neigh on an invasion. LOL

It does sound like fun, but pretty much anywhere is going to be a trek from Newcastle. Birmingham or London doesn't make a huge amount of difference (i.e. either way it'll be expensive and will be touch and go whether I can make it or not). Not that I have a suit or anything, but hey ho...

Thanks for putting me on to this The Eldest, but am liking what i'm reading and would need to do some minor repairs to suit before suiting up. Am in yorkshire so birmingham would be nearest if it a goer.

Thanks for putting me on to this The Eldest, but am liking what i'm reading and would need to do some minor repairs to suit before suiting up. Am in yorkshire so birmingham would be nearest if it a goer.

yorkshire!!! brilliant dude im from keighley west yorks fella.whare r u ? very exciting is this !!!

Hi all,

Im a little inactive on here at the moment with personal stuff. But im a fellow UK pred with a suit ready to rock :D Im based on the North East so the whole London thing is a little far to travel. Something more central is ideal. I recently went the to Replay expo (retro games fair) at Blackpool and wished I had taken my suit as it would of destroyed all the cosplayers. I am 100% up for a meet/troop depending on the location. Im sure our US/Irish brothers and sisters would fully support us, after all we are just one huge happy, hunting, killing, skinning community.

Yup! Me included. I'm on board with this, think it's a great idea.
Been a bit inactive lately but making steady progress with the suit, maybe this will be the kick in the pants I need to push things along :)
I'm based in Banbury, Oxfordshire.

Bring on the Invasion!!!

Dude, imagine 13 of us all in a group at a convention. That would be magnificent. People would get out of the way for sure!

There are more now lol could you imagine about 20 preds and predess' marching up to the ticket desk? The guy behind the counter would just crap himself and run lol.

If there is a xbox kinect stage or equivalent when we should all get on stage and start dancing (or swinging arms not sure you could dance in a pred suit that well - restricted movement) lol that would be awesome. I feel sorry (well not really) for the guy that stands in front of the 20 strong preds out on the hunt that day (holy crab bate) or the one that 'accidently' wasn't paying attention to were he was walking (probably to fixated on the star wars stand) and ends up standing in the middle of the troop. That would be awesome.

Am with this all the way. Eldest, great idea PM'ing people.

The people at the ticket desks would die if twenty preds rocked up, they're used to hordes of Naruto fans xD and I'd say buy early entry or advance tickets for these things, so you don't have to queue in costume with ten zillion teenage anime fans asking 'what are you?', which is what happened to me one Expo when I wore my FabricFormers Ratchet outfit >.> Ignorant swines.

hi guys, im from Devon south west england

i have a vast pred collection including 2 suits ready to rock and roll, anywhere in the country is going to be a trip to get too from here but always willing

my good friend predmaul70 is also from my way and very close to completeing his suit

ill keep my eye on this topic

here is a pic of me in my suit and predmaul70 as darth maul

darth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys, im from Devon south west england

i have a vast pred collection including 2 suits ready to rock and roll, anywhere in the country is going to be a trip to get too from here but always willing

my good friend predmaul70 is also from my way and very close to completeing his suit

ill keep my eye on this topic

here is a pic of me in my suit and predmaul70 as darth maul

Nice suit, good to have you on board my friend. Just one thing, who won?

Last edited by a moderator:
More and more coming out of the wood work. Keep it up guys. All we need now is some one willing to organise everyone re- area, readiness, distance prepared to travell etc. lady zero, did I see your hand go up earlier? This is one thread that we can't let Peter out now some much enthusiasm been generated.
The eldest.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back