UK members, can anyone help me repair my broken MR AT-AT?

Chewcy

I recently received a nice MR AT-AT, unfortunately USPS decided to drop it on the floor several times, the acrylic covdr is toast, and lots of parts of the AT-AT have broken off, now I think I can repair most parts.

However the front head underguns are totally destroyed, and I have no modelling abilities to even contemplate how to fix the model back up to its former glory.

So I was wondering if anyone in the UK was willing to help me fix it up? any help anyone can give would be brilliant

thanks

Paul

Sorry mate thats a nightmare for you, throw some pics up of the damage as someone may be able to find kit parts to replace the guns with?

Hi mate i may be able to help can you show some pics?

I recently received a nice MR AT-AT, unfortunately USPS decided to drop it on the floor several times, the acrylic covdr is toast, and lots of parts of the AT-AT have broken off, now I think I can repair most parts.

However the front head underguns are totally destroyed, and I have no modelling abilities to even contemplate how to fix the model back up to its former glory.

So I was wondering if anyone in the UK was willing to help me fix it up? any help anyone can give would be brilliant

thanks

Paul

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back